Soul mate

over 10 years ago

Does anyone know a timeframe of when I will meet this beautiful man I have dreamt about. Do I already know him??? I feel he is coming soon, as soon as I get rid of the last of my walls. I even dreamt of my wedding. Any confirmation would be good.

over 10 years ago
jai_amunbhakti's photo

Jai Amun Bhakti (JB) - Arct... (jai_amunbhakti)

40 posts

You’ve nailed it – when you finish breaking down the walls in front of your heart. My twin flame and I met and were both in other marriages. 1 year, 1 months, and 1 day it took. She had felt my presence and been calling out to me for YEARS. I’d like to help you shorten your time frame as much as possible by helping you through the work of figuring out what you still have left to learn and accomplish :) With Love, Jai

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Hello Kevina,

In spiritual the timeframes are never a date like April 14 2014. Not straight out. I do time frames but only month week and even days. Sometimes i get years but thats only for paid reading. As well I can tell you that your over worrying about things that is beyond your control. If they give you a straight out date most likely they are doing fortune telling which is not my specialty. I believe your dreams are trying to help you understand where you must be in your life.

If this makes sense let me know.

Blessings

over 10 years ago
clmoonhawk's photo

Charlotte (clmoonhawk)

277 posts

Hello Kevina,

A time frame on this situation is as yet undetermined as much depends on you. I do not feel that you have met as of yet. He is however what you have wanted in your life; successful, sensible and loyal.

If you would like a full reading, please contact me via chat.

Blessings to you and yours,

Charlotte

over 10 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

hi, dear yes this man is going to meet you and you need to talk to me dear about when were and advice on what to do when he does come into your life, contact me for a full reading on this and answers, God bless.