sad..why cant i find love or someone to love me

over 10 years ago
toreesky's photo

toree (toreesky)

174 posts

im really getting restless in love. no one is coming into my life for love and now im just feeling like ill be alone forever. I wish a guy would come soon. Im growing impatient and have so much love to give. Everyone keeps saying later in the summer or next year. Is there anyone i can date or be in a relationship with this spring??? toree 08/03/92

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hi Toree,

I feel you are trying too hard to find someone and then perhaps you expect too much too soon. I would be glad to do a reading with you on this and see what I see ahead for you.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
amandathompson's photo

*+*+Amanda+*+* (amandathompson)

36 posts

Toree, of course there is! come open a chat with me I specialize in love and relationships and I have alotta great deals going on lets look in to the present instead of the long run

over 10 years ago
achharya_jaydev_55 didn't upload a photo

Achharya Jaydev (achharya_jaydev_55)

190 posts

Hi Toree….what your planet indicating your future about relationship… I will predict from your Horoscope..from Ancient Indian Astrology and secret of planets system..message me your birth detail..I will predict with time frame…Astrology is pure science…I will read your horoscope in detailll..contact me on live chat….Achharya Jaydev….

over 10 years ago
jai_amunbhakti's photo

Jai Amun Bhakti (JB) - Arct... (jai_amunbhakti)

40 posts

Calling in the love you desire and deserve is work that you must do – not just some fated experience to wait around for. We can teach you how to call that love in – how to prepare yourself for the biggest, most thrilling roller coaster you’ve ever been on – and how to be in peace and bliss until He arrives. Would you prefer to be at the mercy of the fates, or become the Queen of your destiny and call home your King?

over 10 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

contact me you need clearity and advice, God Bless

over 10 years ago
mysticlovespells didn't upload a photo

Mystic Love spells (mysticlovespells)

24 posts

Hi Toree, I can see you’re eager to find someone new. However the key is to let love find you. (That’s the message my guides wanted me to pass onto you!) I see something for you… Message me for a free consultation. Blessed be!

over 10 years ago

i will help you by a great reading.so please give me a chance to read for you. i think you will be at high level of satisifaction after my readings. thank you LIFE READER

over 10 years ago

Hello dear! I would Love to help you in this matter and answer your questions with my accurate and honest insight. Just feel free to contact me I won’t let you down. Come for LIVE CHAT or hire me for E-Mail readings..…. Blessings for you

over 10 years ago
loveangel1's photo

Psychic AnNi ( Love Angel) (loveangel1)

13 posts

I will provide you best insight about this matter. I will give you truth and realism without any sugar coating. You will see my time frame correct and I assure you that change will come in your life. Kindly contact me. Have a nice day and stay blessed.