Hate?

over 10 years ago

Words were exchanged and now I am wondering does Mr. April 1978 now hate me?

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Shani,

I am online and available now to look into this with you,it may not be as bad as it seems.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago

i will help you by a great reading.so please give me a chance to read for you. i think you will be at high level of satisifaction after my readings. thank you LIFE READER

over 10 years ago
amandathompson's photo

*+*+Amanda+*+* (amandathompson)

36 posts

hate you no, but of course there’s unpleasant feelings going on, open a chat with me will look in to it and see whats going on in his mind

over 10 years ago
jai_amunbhakti's photo

Jai Amun Bhakti (JB) - Arct... (jai_amunbhakti)

40 posts

The problem is not whether or not someone hates you – but your dependence on others for your own feelings of well being. This is the cause of the harsh words that were exchanged to begin with – and the cause of your fixation on knowing what they are thinking. A psychic prediction, even an accurate one, will not resolve the issue and you will repeat the pattern, with this or other individuals, until you have resolved the issues within yourself that are calling this type of learning experience into your life. If you want to feel better for now, get a reading from someone. If you want to feel better ALL the time, we need to work on you. I’d be happy to help. Read my profile and see if my counsel resonates with you. Love and Light, Jai Bhakti

over 10 years ago

Here is the thing I’ve had readings, Two different readers who are saying two completely different things. COMPLETELY DIFFERENT and it causes confusion on my end because who’s right? Doed he hate me or does he not? Who do I believe? I’m confused. So I have paid for readings it’s just that i dont know who is right and who is wrong. Who’s advise do I believe and who dont I. These are two advisors I have spoken with in past so it’s not just choosing all willy nilly. But I understand what you are saying.

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Shani,

I cant tell you until we do a session and see. And I cant confirm something another reader told you,I can only give you the truth as it is shown to me.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago

Hello dear! I would Love to help you in this matter and answer your questions with my accurate and honest insight. Just feel free to contact me I won’t let you down. Come for LIVE CHAT or hire me for E-Mail readings..…. Blessings for you

over 10 years ago

Well from the horses mouth he states he could nvr hate me, everything that was said he forgives. So its ok I suppose.

over 10 years ago
ldyfi's photo

psychic advisor ldyfi (ldyfi)

269 posts

i would like the oportunity to speak with you

over 10 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

there is alot yes that was said but it can be helped, contact me so i can advise you on this, God Bless.