over 10 years ago

I am 6/12/65 he is 09/071

over 10 years ago

09/01/71 sorry

over 10 years ago
achharya_jaydev_55 didn't upload a photo

Achharya Jaydev (achharya_jaydev_55)

190 posts

Hi Maria …..I will predict you future from your both horoscope,from Ancient Indian Astrology and Secret of planet system…message me your birth detail…contact me live chat… Achharya Jaydev…

over 10 years ago

If you want honest and accuracy, contact me for a more private chat. I have over 15 years experience and have been reviewed as one of the best psychics on the web. I hope to talk to you soon. Many blessings

over 10 years ago

Hello dear! I would Love to help you in this matter and answer your questions with my accurate and honest insight. Just feel free to contact me I won’t let you down. Come for LIVE CHAT or hire me for E-Mail readings..…. Blessings for you

over 10 years ago
psychicagate didn't upload a photo

PsychicAgate (psychicagate)

154 posts

Dear join me i will tell you each and every thing with my vision powers,dear images appear to and with the help of images i will tell you your future. Regards…....!

over 10 years ago

Hi there-I’ll be happy to help you. All I need are both of your first names so that I can connect into your ex’s energy and pick up feelings/intentions for you.

over 10 years ago
psychicerickarose's photo

Ericka Rose (psychicerickarose)

2 posts

what I feel is that there is a very good connection and that you have crossed each others paths for a purpose but there is some communication issues as well as someone standing in between you I would be glad to do a full tarot reading focused on this relationships contact me if your interested thanks

over 10 years ago
psychiclily's photo

☽ Liliana☪Lotus ☾ (psychiclily)

37 posts

Hi dear I can advise you on what you need to know, please feel free to contact me

over 10 years ago

i will help you by a great reading.so please give me a chance to read for you. i think you will be at high level of satisifaction after my readings. thank you LIFE READER

over 10 years ago
eva_stargaze_1111's photo

C - L - A - R - I - T - Y (eva_stargaze_1111)

11 posts

Hey Marie :) I’m a relationship consultant, and specialize in reuniting loved ones, by finding out the cause of a break up separation and lack of communication. Contact me for a live chat I feel there is still hope for you to. Eva J~

over 10 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

there is good things for the two of you this person has alot on their mind even of you, contact me so i can help, God Bless.