the ex

over 10 years ago

Ive been wanting to know if my ex lalo is the one he showed me a lot of love hes willing to take me back

over 10 years ago
spirituallovesolutions's photo

spirituallovesolutions

11 posts

Hello Dear! i am glad to help you and i will answer all of your questions with over 20 years of experience in Psychic Readings and also with the help of my ancestor’s spirits. Just provide me your questions and gender, I will answer all your questions honestly, accurately and detailed with deep insight. Please contact me on Live Chat, I am happy to assist you. With Care and Blessings

over 10 years ago
psychicagate didn't upload a photo

PsychicAgate (psychicagate)

154 posts

Dear join me, i will tell u each and every thing with my vision powers dear just join i will tell you each and every thing with my vision powers,join and check accuracy. Regards….......!

over 10 years ago
aarmalpsychic's photo

Aarmalpsychic (aarmalpsychic)

21 posts

i will tell you with the calculations of stars what will be happen with you in future.join me. GOD bless you.

over 10 years ago

I would love to give you a detailed and honest reading. Contact me with b-days and we can dig a little deeper. Many blessings to you.

over 10 years ago
loveangel1's photo

Psychic AnNi ( Love Angel) (loveangel1)

13 posts

contact me for detail and honest reading

over 10 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

Hi, I do see that he is. contact me and i will give you details

over 10 years ago

i will help you by a great reading.so please give me a chance to read for you. i think you will be at high level of satisifaction after my readings. thank you LIFE READER

over 10 years ago
foryou didn't upload a photo

Abbra (foryou)

126 posts

Of course he is.