Should I stay or go?

over 10 years ago

Wondering should I stay in Louisiana or go to Virginia? Really confused here on what to do.

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Sounds like you must come up with a plan first off. In order to know where you must go.

If you want more your able to take me into a session

over 10 years ago
hazelwaters's photo

hazelwaters

234 posts

i can know which state you will be in.

over 10 years ago

Hello dear! I would Love to help you in this matter and answer your questions with my accurate and honest insight. Just feel free to contact me I won’t let you down. Come for LIVE CHAT or hire me for E-Mail readings..…. Blessings for you

over 10 years ago
achharya_jaydev_55 didn't upload a photo

Achharya Jaydev (achharya_jaydev_55)

190 posts

Hi …I will predit you from your horoscope about which direction is good for contact me live chat…Achhaya jaydev…

over 10 years ago
masterpsychicsophia's photo

PSYCHIC PALACE VISIONS (masterpsychicsophia)

200 posts

i can look into this for you accurately just contact me for a reading

over 10 years ago

Hello dear! I would Love to help you in this matter and answer your questions with my accurate and honest insight. Just feel free to contact me I won’t let you down. Come for LIVE CHAT or hire me for E-Mail readings..…. Blessings for you

over 10 years ago
psychicagate didn't upload a photo

PsychicAgate (psychicagate)

154 posts

Dear join me i will tell with my vision power where is your movement is best for you. Regards…......!

over 10 years ago
aarmalpsychic's photo

Aarmalpsychic (aarmalpsychic)

21 posts

i have power of the calculations of stars i will tell you with the power of stars which one is best for you. join me GOD bless you.

over 10 years ago

i will help you by a great reading.so please give me a chance to read for you. i think you will be at high level of satisifaction after my readings. thank you LIFE READER

over 10 years ago
loveangel1's photo

Psychic AnNi ( Love Angel) (loveangel1)

13 posts

contact me for truth and realism.

over 10 years ago
amandathompson's photo

*+*+Amanda+*+* (amandathompson)

36 posts

To answer your question, virgina! to be more detailed, I just need your name and dob open a chat with me I don’t waste time or beat around bush with answers!