should i?

over 10 years ago

Should i let him go….i been waitin and i know i love him but i wwant so much more…help….my bday is 5.3.91…...his bday is 8.20.8787

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Geri,

Let him go. I dont sense he is meeting your needs as far as a relationship goes,and likely never will. He is more concerned with his own things then with a couples thing. We can do a reading on this to learn more.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
psychiclily's photo

☽ Liliana☪Lotus ☾ (psychiclily)

37 posts

I would be more than happy to look into this situation for you Geri, it appears this is a very problematic relationship and he has a lot of hang ups on his end. Feel free to contact me in chat

over 10 years ago
masterpsychicsophia's photo

PSYCHIC PALACE VISIONS (masterpsychicsophia)

200 posts

i can look into this and see what is best for u to do and what is ahead just contact me for a reading

over 10 years ago
nichole_loveexpert_advisor didn't upload a photo

Nichole Heart (nichole_loveexpert_advisor)

224 posts

I see there is a strong connection in your’ energies. The two of you’ seem to match but sometimes he seems a bit disconnected. This is simply because he gets caught up in his own things and he has been stressed out. Contact me live today and I will be more then glad to look deeper into this for you.

Many blessings
Nichole Heart.
over 10 years ago
aarmalpsychic's photo

Aarmalpsychic (aarmalpsychic)

21 posts

Dear join me i will tell you with star calculation what is his position and what to do. GOD bless you.

over 10 years ago

i will help you by a great reading.so please give me a chance to read for you. i think you will be at high level of satisifaction after my readings. thank you LIFE READER

over 10 years ago
foryou didn't upload a photo

Abbra (foryou)

126 posts

If you do care deeply for him, then you need a lot of patience. He has been going thru a lot of stress and opposition in his life for the past 18 months…he sometimes feels as if he’s being pulled in two different directions. He has a lot of pride so its difficult for him to ask for help, he doesn’t like being obligated to anyone. Patience is the key with him until January 2015.

over 10 years ago
jai_amunbhakti's photo

Jai Amun Bhakti (JB) - Arct... (jai_amunbhakti)

40 posts

You know he isn’t the One. That said – you can either accept the fates and wait around hoping the One will come – or learn how to become master of your own destiny and call him home. If you would like to choose the latter, I can help.

over 10 years ago
lovepsychicsally's photo

______ (lovepsychicsally)

2 posts

I’d have to say no the best relationship’s is the one’s where everything and everyone try’s to break use a part it is the relationships that you and that person has gone true so much that is truly meant to be and I can truly say that from my own life but yes everyone is different but by your energy I feel when you went true so much pain and this person put’s you true so much and they still care to be in your life they really love you please call me I know what you need to do to make all the craziness stop god bless!