When will i get hired and start working

over 10 years ago
g26 didn't upload a photo

fairy (g26)

139 posts

Please can anyone tell me when i will get hired and start working? Someone good with timeframes. Not just interview when i actually will be hired by a company. No vague answera pls

over 10 years ago

i will help you by a great reading.so please give me a chance to read for you. i think you will be at high level of satisifaction after my readings. thank you LIFE READER

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Hello fairy, I feel like you put yourself in a negative that is making your over worrying yourself. I do timeframes but in spiritual there is not 100% date like april 13 2014. I do them by weeks months and days.

I hope you are able to change in what your receiving. Blessings to you

over 10 years ago
amandathompson's photo

*+*+Amanda+*+* (amandathompson)

36 posts

I agree with Jessica no one will give exact dates and if someone does their most likely just guessing,

over 10 years ago

fairy (g26)

139 posts

Yes ok approx which month and week

over 10 years ago
psychic_avea's photo

.. (psychic_avea)

15 posts

hello I would like to interest you into my services, I am a true gifted experienced psychic reader with many years behind me, I would like to help you and guide you through your problems. if interested please contact me and I will gladly advice you

over 10 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

Hi I woul be ale to help you with what your looking for.

over 10 years ago
chrys1987 didn't upload a photo

chrys (chrys1987)

31 posts

Is anyone able to tell me when?

over 10 years ago
psychicagate didn't upload a photo

PsychicAgate (psychicagate)

154 posts

yes dear i will tell you about a your career with time lines,dear join me and check my accuracy. Regards…..........!

over 10 years ago
hazelwaters's photo

hazelwaters

234 posts

i am good with timeframes i can know when your next job will be.

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Dear, You have to take me to a session the only way I could look at this. Sorry but i do not do free readings. I feel this is more about you wanting instead to help another like they are helping you.

But I have done one card for free. Its called Spiritual Strength. It speaks about you needing to have your own courage to make things work. Only you know the when I hear from angels beside of me.

over 10 years ago
masterpsychicsophia's photo

PSYCHIC PALACE VISIONS (masterpsychicsophia)

200 posts

i can look into things for you work wise and see when u will get hired just contact me for a reading

over 10 years ago

Hello dear! I would Love to help you in this matter and answer your questions with my accurate and honest insight. Just feel free to contact me I won’t let you down. Come for LIVE CHAT or hire me for E-Mail readings..…. Blessings for you

over 10 years ago

fairy (g26)

139 posts

THanks for your replies people but not i will not pay anyone at this point cause i had already many readings andthey predict wtong. im not risking to hire someone and give me inaccurate info and then my hopes to crush. if u see sth relevant you are very welcome to post here as an opinion. thanks

over 10 years ago
psychicagate didn't upload a photo

PsychicAgate (psychicagate)

154 posts

Dear i will give you accurate reading plz send me your your mother name and your D.O.B,the time period i will tell you very accurate By the GRACE of GOD. Send above mentioned data of my email box on Bitwine. Regards…........!

over 10 years ago

fairy (g26)

139 posts

mother name is stergiani 19.03.87 is my d.o.b

over 10 years ago
loveangel1's photo

Psychic AnNi ( Love Angel) (loveangel1)

13 posts

contact me for detail reading dear.. I will give you good time frames.

over 10 years ago

i will help you by a great reading.so please give me a chance to read for you. i think you will be at high level of satisifaction after my readings. thank you LIFE READER