need you help, feeling so spiritually drained

over 10 years ago
swoman101 didn't upload a photo

sam (swoman101)

45 posts

hi, i started a new job 6 months ago and the people are just so negative, a new woman called mel has joined the team and i feel strongly she is being deceptive and trying to push me out of the department slowly so she can run things, i am feeling so drained by the constant battles, am i right about her, is she trying to slowly push me out of the team i manage.

over 10 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

yes you need a full reading to know whats going on and get advice contact me God Bless.

over 10 years ago

i will help you by a great reading.so please give me a chance to read for you. i think you will be at high level of satisifaction after my readings. thank you LIFE READER

over 10 years ago
amandathompson's photo

*+*+Amanda+*+* (amandathompson)

36 posts

She is trying to slowly push you out, but your also feeling drained for other reasons! contact me live via chat and ill explain everything to you

over 10 years ago
psychic_avea's photo

.. (psychic_avea)

15 posts

hello I would like to interest you into my services, I am a true gifted experienced psychic reader with many years behind me, I would like to help you and guide you through your problems. if interested please contact me and I will gladly advice you

over 10 years ago
nichole_loveexpert_advisor didn't upload a photo

Nichole Heart (nichole_loveexpert_advisor)

224 posts

She could be trying to push you, But you must be careful I feel as if you are absorbing a lot of negative energy from her and it will effect you in the long run. I believe it has already started too. I would also like to into this much deeper. Then I will be able to give you the answers you need to know to give you peace and clarity. I look forward to speaking to you.

Best of luck,
Nichole Heart.
over 10 years ago
masterpsychicsophia's photo

PSYCHIC PALACE VISIONS (masterpsychicsophia)

200 posts

i can look into this for you accurately just contact me for a reading

over 10 years ago

Hello dear! I would Love to help you in this matter and answer your questions with my accurate and honest insight. Just feel free to contact me I won’t let you down. Come for LIVE CHAT or hire me for E-Mail readings..…. Blessings for you

over 10 years ago
psychiclily's photo

☽ Liliana☪Lotus ☾ (psychiclily)

37 posts

I do feel there is jealousy in the people around you, and they DO want to cause you harm….please contact me for further info.

over 10 years ago

sam (swoman101)

45 posts

i was right, i had a chat with the hr woman and they are trying to slowly push me out even the hr woman is in on it, i feel so down and upset, so disheartened this cunning bullying behaviour is happening, i could lose my job in two i have been told

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Then get a head start on them by getting out and looking for something else now while you are still employed. I believe you will find something new that is a better fit for you and not so negative and bully laden.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago

sam (swoman101)

45 posts

awww bless you robin, really appreciate your positive words bless you x

over 10 years ago
jai_amunbhakti's photo

Jai Amun Bhakti (JB) - Arct... (jai_amunbhakti)

40 posts

Every interaction you have with others – and how you feel about it…is about YOU. You are calling in these experiences to teach you things about yourself, how you relate to others, and the True nature of experience. It takes a psychic to divine what others are thinking or doing, what they might do in the future. It takes a teacher to guide you through what YOU can learn, how YOU can live your truth, and how YOU can become and feel powerful in these situations. I feel there are deep lessons about yourself in this experience that will be missed – if you don’t seek out the rough places on your soul meant to be polished by this experience. I’d need to know more to learn your patterns and help you find your way in this – but as a great start, think about other times this pattern has appeared in your life and seek what the patterns can tell you about yourself. Love and Light to you – Jai Amun Bhakti

over 10 years ago

sam (swoman101)

45 posts

hi jai, this has happened to me before, bullying in the work place,but i stayed strong andin the end the guy got sack despite i had to still go through a whole year of it. after that work was so calm and great years on from that. I am nw in a place where its worse and a different orm of bullying, i believe im being pushed out like my boss was, and my lesson is to learn to dettach but yet not give up. i felt its all to strengthen me

over 10 years ago

Hi Sam, you also want to be looking into how to use energy protection for yourself. (Especially around negative people-but it’s also good for every day use)