Should i contact him?

over 10 years ago

i was thinking about contacting 12/16/87 but im afraid he hates me? or is he fine with me? i miss him and i ended it but we only dated for a short time and it was under the venus retrograde…My bday 3/4/91.

should i just try to talk to him again or is he mad at me for rejecting him?

over 10 years ago
love_psychic_sophia didn't upload a photo

The love expert sophia (love_psychic_sophia)

6 posts

Hello dear i can help you with this.

im seeing that there is feels he still has for you but he dose feel bad about what happen connect with me now for more

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Sarah,

As a counsellor I would say – DO NOT GO THERE – why? Yes he will be mad at you for rejecting him – his ego is damaged. He is likely to snap at you.

If you chose to call him – do not expect a small lovely conversation.

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago
achharya_jaydev_55 didn't upload a photo

Achharya Jaydev (achharya_jaydev_55)

190 posts

Hi sarah…..I will predict you about your relationship in detail from your horoscope, from Ancient Indian Astrology and secret of planets system. If venus is bad position, or bad angle with other planet,or retrograde in chart, relationship may cause. message me your full birth detail, contact me live chat….Achharya jaydev..

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Sarah,

You must learn to let this man go. If he does not want you. Why make a big circle for it. Your a woman that can have any man for long term relationship. But you pick him as if hes number one in your life. Since when a male is number one on taken care of you. That should be yourself. You should be taken care of you. Not the other way around. If he isnt there. You have to let go and move on. The blessing will come afterwords.

I get this is a blessing for you for the long terms to make yourself stronger. Speaking from a psychic point of view. You can do so much better than this. You know you can have a better man within 3 weeks right! If you get over this person. If you do not understand it right now you will in time. Send me a message if you agree to what I have said.

I have a prayer I want you to do its free of charge. Its called Romance Angels Are Helping You.

Say this; Dear Guardian angels of my soul mate, thank you for preparing my soul mate and me for love, for giving us the motivation to make healthful life changes, and for arranging for us to meet. Thank you for the helping us recognize each other and have the courage to say “Hello,” so that we can eventually delve into a truly intimate relationship. They are saying do this for 2 months. Clear your mind of this negative and change it to more positive.

Blessings & Wishes are within you

over 10 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

hi dear i will be able to tell you what is to happen and advise you and give you a full love reading. contact me God Bless

over 10 years ago
clmoonhawk's photo

Charlotte (clmoonhawk)

277 posts

Hello Sarah,

I feel that contacting him will only cause more hurt feelings. Since you only dated a short time, and then ended it, revisiting it now will not help to alleviate any regret.

If you would like a full reading, contact me via chat.

Blessings to you and yours,

Charlotte

over 10 years ago

well i didnt actually end it, i just basically stopped communicating with him, the last time we spoke was a normal conversation, just wondering how hes feeling about me, if its worth to reach out again

over 10 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

He is not mad at you for rejecting, however, he is hurt. If you would like a full reading please contact me live chat. blessings

over 10 years ago

i will help you by a great reading.so please give me a chance to read for you. i think you will be at high level of satisifaction after my readings. thank you LIFE READER