Clarity on future with Ex

over 10 years ago
dgarf23 didn't upload a photo

D (dgarf23)

2 posts

Hi!

I am looking to speak with someone who can give me an idea of whether or not there is a chance of reconciliation with my ex girlfriend. My name is Daniel – 24/01/87 and her name is Brooke 17/10/90.

I’m struggling to pick a psychic to get the best reading from so if anybody can give me an idea of their initial thoughts or has a recommendation i’d be very grateful.

over 10 years ago
achharya_jaydev_55 didn't upload a photo

Achharya Jaydev (achharya_jaydev_55)

190 posts

hi Daniel…i will predict about your relationship from your horoscope,from Ancient Indian Astrology and secret of planet system, message me your full birth detail,contact live chat…..Achharya Jaydev…

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Daniel, This is a paid working site we all want to help but its a service. Not free advice. Tip of advice is to follow your heart and stop 2nd guessing what you desire.

If you want more you can contact me at bitwine.

over 10 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

hi there, I will be able to give you a full love reading, and read of her and you and tell you what happen what is going on and answer your questions of whats on your mind contact me God Bless

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Daniel,

I dont know what you have tried to get her to return,but there is a possibility of reconciliation here. She wants you to make the first move though,and I also feel she thinks you owe her an apology.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
clmoonhawk's photo

Charlotte (clmoonhawk)

277 posts

Hello Daniel,

There is a strong possibility of repairing what went wrong the last time around. However you both need to be honest with each other and address the issues that you may still have.

The Nine of Cauldrons indicates happy times. If you would like a full reading, contact me via chat.

Blessings to you and yours,

Charlotte

over 10 years ago
psychicagate didn't upload a photo

PsychicAgate (psychicagate)

154 posts

Dear Join me i will tell you each and every thing with my vision powers dear no need to D.O.B,just join me and check my Accuracy Regards….......!

over 10 years ago
nichole_loveexpert_advisor didn't upload a photo

Nichole Heart (nichole_loveexpert_advisor)

224 posts

I would like to look into this for you. Contact me live and I can give you the clarity and answers you need to know. I look forward to speaking to you. Nichole Heart

Best of luck,
over 10 years ago
hazelwaters's photo

hazelwaters

234 posts

i am able to see what will happen with you guys.

over 10 years ago

i will help you by a great reading.so please give me a chance to read for you. i think you will be at high level of satisifaction after my readings. thank you LIFE READER

over 10 years ago
psychiclily's photo

☽ Liliana☪Lotus ☾ (psychiclily)

37 posts

There is potential for this to reconnect in itself but however there are obstacles and inner issues that need to be worked out. I would love to delve deeper into this with you in a chat.

over 10 years ago
psychicneeks's photo

Neeks G. (psychicneeks)

2 posts

There is def a chance. please come chat with me!

over 10 years ago

Hello dear! I would Love to help you in this matter and answer your questions with my accurate and honest insight. Just feel free to contact me I won’t let you down. Come for LIVE CHAT or hire me for E-Mail readings..…. Blessings for you

over 10 years ago
masterpsychicsophia's photo

PSYCHIC PALACE VISIONS (masterpsychicsophia)

200 posts

i can look into this for you and provide clarity into this situation with ex just contact me for a reading

over 10 years ago

Hello dear! I would Love to help you in this matter and answer your questions with my accurate and honest insight. Just feel free to contact me I won’t let you down. Come for LIVE CHAT or hire me for E-Mail readings..…. Blessings for you

over 10 years ago
foryou didn't upload a photo

Abbra (foryou)

126 posts

Honestly Daniel, this woman is a drain on your energy…she falls in love with the idea of being in love and once she secures a relationship, it ends. She has a lot of deep rooted insecurities going on which makes her feel the need to please everyone all the time. I feel there is someone much better coming into your life in about six months. In your life, you’ve already learned to expect the unexpected so I feel you will be alright. Btw, you are also one very intelligent person with thinking patterns way ahead of their time.

over 10 years ago
jai_amunbhakti's photo

Jai Amun Bhakti (JB) - Arct... (jai_amunbhakti)

40 posts

Whether or not she is the one – I can help to to prepare yourself for the highest iteration of love that you can call into your life. Life is not pre-scripted friend. Some things are destined, but even those require we move our feet heading somewhere to be in the right place and the right time. I believe that we literally manifest our experiences and I can teach you how to call in the experiences that you desire. Do you know the difference between 1. someone telling you something – you believing it – and then it happening, or 2. Deciding on what you want, being worthy of it, and calling it into being? NOTHING. Not one thing. Only things in the way are your limiting beliefs. We can strip those away if you are willing to do the work to become a KING worthy of a QUEEN.

over 10 years ago

Hi there, My first impression of her energy is I am picking up fear from her. If you’d like more details and insight, I’ll be happy to connect in more deeply with you both.