Do you believe in visitation dreams?

over 10 years ago

My grandmother passed a couple months ago. I loved her very much. A couple days after she passed, or maybe a week, I can’t remember how many days. I had a dream, it was very distinct. She was telling me to take care of my grandpa. I still remember that dream vividly today. I have had several dreams with her in it since them. But not like the first dream. Now last night, I had another very vivid dream. She was dressed in her party clothes, she was slightly younger (maybe in her 50’s) when she died she was older, so she definitely looked younger in my dreams. She was with my grandpa this time, they were both happy and smiling. I told her, “grandma I LOVE YOU MAKE-up!!! But next time you gotta let me do it, you know you love when I do your makeup” and she replied almost chuckling a little, “only in spirit, my dear!” And she reached out her hands and I gave her a huge hug and then I woke up. I don’t know why I felt like this was a visitation dream. Does anyone know anything about this kind of stuff?

over 10 years ago

I can do a medium reading for you. It seems that she has been trying to connect to you.

over 10 years ago

i will help you by a great reading.so please give me a chance to read for you. i think you will be at high level of satisifaction after my readings. thank you LIFE READER

over 10 years ago
nichole_loveexpert_advisor didn't upload a photo

Nichole Heart (nichole_loveexpert_advisor)

224 posts

It is likely her spirit was very connected to you and just wanted to tell you a message. I can look into this deeper for you and let you know the truth behind this. Contact me live to get real answers for your real concerns. I will tell you what the spirits are saying and how the energy levels are.

Nichole Heart
over 10 years ago
clmoonhawk's photo

Charlotte (clmoonhawk)

277 posts

Hello Veronica,

You had a very strong relationship to your grandmother, and it is this connection that allows this type of communication. Her first visit was indeed to have you look in on your grandfather, the second very vivid visit was to reassure you. This usually happens when there is stress in life.

If you would like a full reading, contact me via chat.

Blessings to you and yours,

Charlotte