Can't shake it off

over 10 years ago

Even though we have been broken up for 4 years I can’t seem to completely get this person off my mind. I will for ver long periods years even and then i will randomly have a thought about him. I just want to know why that is. my dob is 04/06/86 his is 12/06/85

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Naomi,

It is actually perfectly normal to think of someone we spend part of our lives with good or bad.

It does not mean anything in particular.

Do not upset yourself over this.

It is just because he is there in your subconsious and we do not have control of that to the same extent as our Conscious through pattern.

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago
amandathompson's photo

*+*+Amanda+*+* (amandathompson)

36 posts

I agree with esther completely Sweetie, but I did pull some cards for you and connected really well with you. id love to chat with you I have few deals going on you should stop by for a reading when you can! I specialize in love and relationships tks, gb!

over 10 years ago
psychicagate didn't upload a photo

PsychicAgate (psychicagate)

154 posts

Dear join me, i will tell you each and every thing with my vision powers,dear join me and check my accuracy….......! Regards…........!

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Noami, Thats because you feel like there is still some unfinished business between you two. Like you want them to come back. But you have to look at it is it worth the wait?

If you want more insight you can contact me.

Blessings

over 10 years ago

i will help you by a great reading.so please give me a chance to read for you. i think you will be at high level of satisifaction after my readings. thank you LIFE READER

over 10 years ago
nichole_loveexpert_advisor didn't upload a photo

Nichole Heart (nichole_loveexpert_advisor)

224 posts

I sense that it due to the connection that was established when things first began with the two of you. But if you want to shake him off completely I can help. But the vides I’m getting shows that emotionally you do reach out to him. Even when you don’t mean too. Contact me live to get real answers.

Nichole Heart.
over 10 years ago
clmoonhawk's photo

Charlotte (clmoonhawk)

277 posts

Hello Naomi,

I agree with Esther, some relationships stick with us, touched our hearts, or simply reside in the back of our thoughts. Sometimes a specific event, or even food will trigger these memories, we wonder what became of that person. It is completely natural.

If however, you would like a full reading, contact me via chat.

Blessings to you and yours,

Charlotte

over 10 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

you did have a strong connection there is more you should know about what happen contact me God Bless