Is it anxiety or Depression or both

over 10 years ago

Want to know what is it that I’m feeling? Thanks

over 10 years ago
summerroxx's photo

LeSoleil (summerroxx)

54 posts

Top reader on #1 Texas based psychic line for more than 19 years . Described as caring, honest and very professional. Worldwide clients. My feedback speaks for its self! What exactly is he thinking? Where is your relationship going? Allow us to help you find most of the answers! Honest and accurate psychic with over 19 years professional experience.

I have worked with many psychic companies as a top advisor. Let me help you aided by the answers that you’re seeking with your relationship questions .

I am a very positive reader who will provide you using the truth you are interested in. Allow me to help you the way I have helped many.

I’m looking forward to speaking with you and helping you to get answers to the questions you have and confirmations about the present and future.

Thank You, Summer

over 10 years ago

There was a lot of changes happening in your life that it is natural for you to hit a low.

We can look in to see what is the key issue and how we can work with it. I also see some really positive things coming that will help.

over 10 years ago
nichole_loveexpert_advisor didn't upload a photo

Nichole Heart (nichole_loveexpert_advisor)

224 posts

Your having trouble identifying what your feeling. I can help. I know there is a lot going on in your mind and it feels out of control. Contact me live today to get back control and some understanding of whats happening in your own mind.

Nichole Heart.
over 10 years ago
amandathompson's photo

*+*+Amanda+*+* (amandathompson)

36 posts

If you open a chat with me alls I need is your name and dob for a full detail reading no time wasted!

over 10 years ago
askcristina's photo

Cristina (askcristina)

133 posts

You are feeling confused, not sure which direction to take either in a relationship or career. Contact me for a full reading.

over 10 years ago
spirituallovesolutions's photo

spirituallovesolutions

11 posts

My Dear If You Contact Me You Will Be Contacting a True Psychic For Help and To Answers To All Your Questions! Hi . I am gifted with the ability to tell your PAST, PRESENT and far most your FUTURE. I also give advise on all matters of life such as LOVE, FINANCE ,AND HEALTH.if you are going through any problems I can help SOLVE them and give you advice on how to be SUCCEFULL.if you want to know your who’s SOULMATE CONECTIONS i can help .I answer all questions on all matters of life and i will be GLAD and CONFIDENT to ANSWER YOURS!DONT BE CONFUSED OR HURT ANY LONGER! I AM HERE TO HELP! please contact me live ASAP and ill exlpain MORE ACCURATLEY I hope to hear from you soon THANKS AND GOD BLESS