feeling like ive hit a brick wall

over 10 years ago

Wondering when im going to feel happy again.Missing my ex . his encouragement and friendship. Unsure of our future. Unhappy at work. And feeling overwhelmed when will everything start getting better?

over 10 years ago
psychic_avea's photo

.. (psychic_avea)

15 posts

hello I would like to interest you into my services, I am a true gifted experienced psychic reader with many years behind me, I would like to help you and guide you through your problems. if interested please contact me and I will gladly advice you

over 10 years ago

He is not doing so well without you either. We can look in to the future and with timelines and details work out a best course of action to get you out of this rut. We can also get in to your ex’s thought and intentions to see if there is something worth saving there.

over 10 years ago

And now have news my beloved uncle is rapidly loosing his battle with cancer. When will i find peace and a reason to laugh again?

over 10 years ago
amandathompson's photo

*+*+Amanda+*+* (amandathompson)

36 posts

I am a gifted psychic and I specialize in these areas you need straight honest to the point answers! no beating around the bush with me sweetheart open a chat with me so we can go thru all that’s happened and all that’s coming for you

over 10 years ago
love_psychic_sophia didn't upload a photo

The love expert sophia (love_psychic_sophia)

6 posts

Hello dear. I specialize in break-ups and what the other person feels about the break up. if you like i am online to take calls. Don’t let negativity stand in your way. Hope to hear from you soon!!

over 10 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

there is things going on with him at the time contact me, God Bless

over 10 years ago

i will help you by a great reading.so please give me a chance to read for you. i think you will be at high level of satisifaction after my readings. thank you LIFE READER

over 10 years ago
psychic_avea's photo

.. (psychic_avea)

15 posts

hello I would like to interest you into my services, I am a true gifted experienced psychic reader with many years behind me, I would like to help you and guide you through your problems. if interested please contact me and I will gladly advice you

over 10 years ago
nichole_loveexpert_advisor didn't upload a photo

Nichole Heart (nichole_loveexpert_advisor)

224 posts

Your feeling worried and unsure about what les ahead of you. I see your struggling and don’t know exactly how to fix and your unhappy with a lot if things in your life. I see your energy levels are low and I can help you.

Nichole Heart.
over 10 years ago
spirituallovesolutions's photo

spirituallovesolutions

11 posts

My mission in life is to provide client’s with an Intuitive Tarot Reading and psychic readings that enables them to find solutions to problems or challenges that confront them. The psychic guidance and or advice is always at a reasonable price with helpful insight into life’s issues. Remember I am here to help and take joy in providing that. Be patient and relax as hurried readings will not provide the true benefits you desire. I offer Spiritual Life Coaching, Life Coaching and Meditations and more,just ask. Whatever problem confronts you I am here to help. I will utilize all gifts necessary to help you. :) Hope to hear from you!

over 10 years ago
psychiclily's photo

☽ Liliana☪Lotus ☾ (psychiclily)

37 posts

There are spiritual blockages infront of you holding you down from reaching your life’s fullest potential, I do feel there are things that have happened in your life that were to have a good outcome and all of a sudden turned for the worst and you can’t explain why… I would love to go further in detail with you, please feel free to contact me in chat, there is much you need to know dear!

over 10 years ago
loveangel1's photo

Psychic AnNi ( Love Angel) (loveangel1)

13 posts

contact me for true and accurate reading.

over 10 years ago
jai_amunbhakti's photo

Jai Amun Bhakti (JB) - Arct... (jai_amunbhakti)

40 posts

Your life will start getting better when you learn to take charge of your destiny. You are asking the fates to tell you what is in the cards. Instead, you can choose to not be a victim, and stack your own deck. If you would rather become a Queen of her own life than stay a victim to the fates I can help you break free.