Curious

over 10 years ago

Will there be a relationship with the initials “R ” or “C” they both nice guys

over 10 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

yes there is good to come for knowing about your future soul with one of them contact me God Bless.

over 10 years ago
psychic_avea's photo

.. (psychic_avea)

15 posts

hello I would like to interest you into my services, I am a true gifted experienced psychic reader with many years behind me, I would like to help you and guide you through your problems. if interested please contact me and I will gladly advice you

over 10 years ago
love_psychic_sophia didn't upload a photo

The love expert sophia (love_psychic_sophia)

6 posts

Hello dear.

Let me get your name and dob? and i can pick up on the two people you want to know about and see who is the best one for you

over 10 years ago

Psyhic sophie my date ot birth 24/1/1960 my name belinda

over 10 years ago
mrspsychicsonya didn't upload a photo

mrssonya (mrspsychicsonya)

16 posts

well i see one of them blooming nicely for you kinda blurry switch one because i didnt look into it that hard but there is also something holding it back something is making you both unhappy

over 10 years ago
psychicagate didn't upload a photo

PsychicAgate (psychicagate)

154 posts

Dear join me, i want some basic information then i will tell you each and every thing about these two persons. Regards…....!

over 10 years ago
summerroxx's photo

LeSoleil (summerroxx)

54 posts

Top reader on #1 Texas based psychic line for over 19 years . Referred to as caring, honest and very professional. Worldwide clients. My feedback speaks for its self! What exactly is he thinking? Where is your relationship going? Allow us to help you find all of the answers! Honest and accurate psychic with more than 19 years professional experience.

We have worked with many psychic companies as a top advisor. Let me help you utilizing the answers that you’re seeking with your relationship questions .

I am a tremendously positive reader who can provide you with the truth you are looking for. Allow me to help you the way We have helped many.

I’m looking forward to speaking with you and helping you to get answers to your questions and confirmations about the present and future.

Thank You, Summer

over 10 years ago

i will help you by a great reading.so please give me a chance to read for you. i think you will be at high level of satisifaction after my readings. thank you LIFE READER