computer

over 10 years ago

My computer i bad and I was wondering is there anything in my future soon to get a new one. I need it for college

over 10 years ago
psychic_avea's photo

.. (psychic_avea)

15 posts

hello I would like to interest you into my services, I am a true gifted experienced psychic reader with many years behind me, I would like to help you and guide you through your problems. if interested please contact me and I will gladly advice you

over 10 years ago
summerroxx's photo

LeSoleil (summerroxx)

54 posts

Top reader on #1 Texas based psychic line for more than 19 years . Referred to as caring, honest and very professional. Worldwide clients. My feedback speaks for its self! What is he thinking? Where will be your relationship going? Allow us to help you find most of the answers! Honest and accurate psychic with over 19 years professional experience.

We have worked with several psychic companies as a top advisor. Let me help you with all the answers that you’re seeking with your relationship questions .

I am a tremendously positive reader who will provide you with aided by the truth you are interested in. Allow me to help you the way We have helped many.

I’m looking forward to talking to you and helping one to get answers to your questions and confirmations about the present and future.

Thank You, Summer

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Only you can change the present situation to something better

over 10 years ago

i will help you by a great reading.so please give me a chance to read for you. i think you will be at high level of satisifaction after my readings. thank you LIFE READER

over 10 years ago

i will help you by a great reading.so please give me a chance to read for you. i think you will be at high level of satisifaction after my readings. thank you LIFE READER

over 10 years ago
hazelwaters's photo

hazelwaters

234 posts

i can know when you will get a new one.