negative people

over 10 years ago

I have a lot of negative people around me. Will I be able to rid them in the future because I don’t want people negative around me.

over 10 years ago
shah.angel786 didn't upload a photo

Psychic shah for love readi... (shah.angel786)

2 posts

my dear child i will be happy to tell you all but for that first i need your date of birth please do contact me i will tell you all about this problem

over 10 years ago
clmoonhawk's photo

Charlotte (clmoonhawk)

277 posts

Hello Renny,

Unfortunately, negativity is everywhere. You can shield yourself from it, and not allow it to impact your life. And if you are finding yourself surrounded by negative people, it is most likely they are attracted to your positivity, and are hoping some will spill over to them.

If you would like a full reading, please contact me via chat.

Blessings to you and yours,

Charlotte

over 10 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

hi well there is good and some bad things, contact me God Bless.

over 10 years ago
psychic_avea's photo

.. (psychic_avea)

15 posts

hello I would like to interest you into my services, I am a true gifted experienced psychic reader with many years behind me, I would like to help you and guide you through your problems. if interested please contact me and I will gladly advice you

over 10 years ago
summerroxx's photo

LeSoleil (summerroxx)

54 posts

Top reader on #1 Texas based psychic line for more than 19 years . Described as caring, honest and very professional. Worldwide clients. My feedback speaks for its self! What exactly is he thinking? Where is your relationship going? Allow me to help you find most of the answers! Honest and accurate psychic with over 19 years professional experience.

We have worked with several psychic companies as a top advisor. Allow me to help you using the answers that you’re seeking with your relationship questions .

I am a very positive reader who can provide you aided by the truth you are interested in. Allow me to help you the way I have helped many.

I’m looking forward to talking to you and helping you to get answers to your questions and confirmations about the present and future.

Thank You, Summer

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Hello, No matter where you go you will have someone that is negative its just the matter of dealing with it the right way.

over 10 years ago
mirror_of_infinity didn't upload a photo

Ashley Nicole Martin (mirror_of_infinity)

100 posts

You have to find out what it is inside of your self that may be keeping them around. It’s always a reflection of something within… ;)

over 10 years ago
psychiclily's photo

☽ Liliana☪Lotus ☾ (psychiclily)

37 posts

There is a lot of negative envious energies in people around you, I feel it is something within you that is causing this chain reaction. Contact me for further details

over 10 years ago
psychic_avea's photo

.. (psychic_avea)

15 posts

hello I would like to interest you into my services, I am a true gifted experienced psychic reader with many years behind me, I would like to help you and guide you through your problems. if interested please contact me and I will gladly advice you

over 10 years ago
amandathompson's photo

*+*+Amanda+*+* (amandathompson)

36 posts

Hi Renny!, There’s 3 particular ppl in your life that cus the most negativity I need your full name and dob for more detail, these ppl have caused you to be pushed back a few steps in your past plz contact me for details!

over 10 years ago

i will help you by a great reading.so please give me a chance to read for you. i think you will be at high level of satisifaction after my readings. thank you LIFE READER

over 10 years ago
nichole_loveexpert_advisor didn't upload a photo

Nichole Heart (nichole_loveexpert_advisor)

224 posts

Well there is away to get rid of them, Or simply learn not to absorb the negative energy they push out. Which will help you better in the long regardless to who the person or how long they are in your life. I can see your getting frustrated having these people always there specially when you don’t want the to be. Contact me in a chat today to make a difference in the negativity around you.

Nichole Heart.

over 10 years ago
spirituallovesolutions's photo

spirituallovesolutions

11 posts

My Dear If You Contact Me You Will Be Contacting a True Psychic For Help and To Answers To All Your Questions! Hi . I am gifted with the ability to tell your PAST, PRESENT and far most your FUTURE. I also give advise on all matters of life such as LOVE, FINANCE ,AND HEALTH.if you are going through any problems I can help SOLVE them and give you advice on how to be SUCCEFULL.if you want to know your who’s SOULMATE CONECTIONS i can help .I answer all questions on all matters of life and i will be GLAD and CONFIDENT to ANSWER YOURS!DONT BE CONFUSED OR HURT ANY LONGER! I AM HERE TO HELP! please contact me live ASAP and ill exlpain MORE ACCURATLEY I hope to hear from you soon THANKS AND GOD BLESS