Right Love

over 10 years ago
simfran didn't upload a photo

simfran

1 post

Will “right love” find me in this life?

over 10 years ago

Your confused about what you are even looking for in a person and causing you to go in circles. We can look at when the right opportunity is coming and make sure that we take the right actions. Also see the patterns that are causing these issues and work on changing them.

over 10 years ago
spiritspun's photo

Father Guidance (spiritspun)

82 posts

The solution is not simple and easy. You have been hurt and betrayed and are making a valiant attempt to get free and move on with your life.

But you are depending too much on reflected information from others and not enough on your core guidance.

You are trying to win approval of people who can never give it and ultimately cannot honor the you they can see. They will never validate your true soul self unless you have to courage to uncover that part of your self on your own without anyone’s approval.

Once you are resonating with that true self and not at all tempted to run back to the old ones for approval once your luck is up… then a new love will resonate with your soul self.

However this can be tricky also… because unless you are totally grounded.. then that new one will go right up on your inner parent pedestal.

When that happens you will either drive them away from the pressure or end up being used and betrayed again but not released.

Ultimately we have to learn to give ourselves all that nurture and validation we have longed for by treating ourselves right and finding the love we need in God.

over 10 years ago
psychicagate didn't upload a photo

PsychicAgate (psychicagate)

154 posts

Dear join me i will tell you each and every thing with vision powers no need to D.O.B.Join me and check my accuracy,give u true and accurate reading. Regards….........!