Are we soulmates?

over 10 years ago
wonder99 didn't upload a photo

wonder99

12 posts

Are we meant to be in a relationship? My dob is Sep 30 1994 (female) and his is June 25 1994 (male). He showed interest initially but when he did I didn’t really notice. Now he’s very distant but I’m finding that I have strong feelings for him. Does he feel the same?

over 10 years ago
spiritspun's photo

Father Guidance (spiritspun)

82 posts

I see he is the sincere one but your feelings will pass as soon as he becomes interested in you again.

You are stuck in the past and abandon new opportunities for love.

over 10 years ago

Ok we are going to be needing to do a little work on this one. He does have feelings the problem is things went stale and he doesn’t know what you are feeling. We can look at timelines and best course of action to get this back on track.

over 10 years ago
wonder99 didn't upload a photo

wonder99

12 posts

Thanks for the input. I know that the reason for this distance now is because I was holding onto my past and chose to be blind to the opportunity right in front of me but I really do feel ready to move on from my past and I have very strong feelings for him.

over 10 years ago
achharya_jaydev_55 didn't upload a photo

Achharya Jaydev (achharya_jaydev_55)

190 posts

Hi wonder…. relationship and love matter indicate from 5 th house, and good angle of other planets with 5 th house, i will predict you about your relationship and feeling matter perfect, from your both horoscope , from Ancient Indian Astrology and secret of planets system. message me your full birth details, and contact me live chat… Achharya Jaydev….

over 10 years ago
psychicagate didn't upload a photo

PsychicAgate (psychicagate)

154 posts

Dear Join Me i will tell you each and every thing with my vision powers. Regards….....!

over 10 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

there is a lot you should on what is to come for you two in this relationship contact me God Bless.

over 10 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

like i said dear there is things you should know about the relationship, but before i can even talk you left, any way dear talk soon God be with you.

over 10 years ago
psychic_avea's photo

.. (psychic_avea)

15 posts

hello I would like to interest you into my services, I am a true gifted experienced psychic reader with many years behind me, I would like to help you and guide you through your problems. if interested please contact me and I will gladly advice you

over 10 years ago
summerroxx's photo

LeSoleil (summerroxx)

54 posts

Top reader on #1 Texas based psychic line for over 19 years . Referred to as caring, honest and very professional. Worldwide clients. My feedback speaks for its self! What is he thinking? Where is your relationship going? Allow us to help you find all of the answers! Honest and accurate psychic with more than 19 years professional experience.

We have worked with several psychic companies as a top advisor. Let me help you with the answers that you are seeking with your relationship questions .

I am a very positive reader who will provide you with aided by the truth you are interested in. Allow me to help you the way We have helped many.

I’m looking forward to speaking with you and helping one to get answers to the questions you have and confirmations about the present and future.

Thank You, Summer

over 10 years ago
p_williams615's photo

Psychic Medium Patrick Will... (p_williams615)

3 posts

Being a Cancer male they can be very secretive and FICKLE!!! Contact me in live chat I will give you details on this relationship and where it is going to go.

over 10 years ago

i will help you by a great reading.so please give me a chance to read for you. i think you will be at high level of satisifaction after my readings. thank you LIFE READER

over 10 years ago
nichole_loveexpert_advisor didn't upload a photo

Nichole Heart (nichole_loveexpert_advisor)

224 posts

Contact me live for real answers. I will be honest and look into whats happening. I can tell you how he feels and if your on his mind.

Nichole Heart.