soulmate?

over 10 years ago

Hi is Shawn my soulmate? or Dave?

over 10 years ago

We can look in to both men to see their true intentions and feelings as well which one is best with timelines.

over 10 years ago
psychiclily's photo

☽ Liliana☪Lotus ☾ (psychiclily)

37 posts

I can assist you with answers to this question as I am picking up energy vibrations off of the names alone. There are things you need to know regarding both so please contact me.

over 10 years ago
achharya_jaydev_55 didn't upload a photo

Achharya Jaydev (achharya_jaydev_55)

190 posts

Hi jane… i will predict you who will your soul mate, from your Horoscope, both of them who’s star are match with your star for excellent life, from Ancient Indian Astrology and Secret of Planet system, i have 27 years vast experience of horoscope reading, message me full birth details,contact live chat…Achharya jaydev…

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Hello Jane, This is a private type of reading. I keep hearing a lot of confusion between the two.

over 10 years ago

i will help you by a great reading.so please give me a chance to read for you. i think you will be at high level of satisifaction after my readings. thank you LIFE READER

over 10 years ago
nichole_loveexpert_advisor didn't upload a photo

Nichole Heart (nichole_loveexpert_advisor)

224 posts

Come talk to me and I can let you know. We can get caught up on the current situation as I am familiar with it we spoke many times before. I look for to speaking to you.

Nichole Heart.

over 10 years ago
hazelwaters's photo

hazelwaters

234 posts

i can take a look to see if either are.

over 10 years ago
masterpsychicsophia's photo

PSYCHIC PALACE VISIONS (masterpsychicsophia)

200 posts

i can look into this for u and see who is your soul mate just contact me for a reading

over 10 years ago

Hello dear! I would Love to help you in this matter and answer your questions with my accurate and honest insight. Just feel free to contact me I won’t let you down. Come for LIVE CHAT or hire me for E-Mail readings..…. Blessings for you

over 10 years ago
jai_amunbhakti's photo

Jai Amun Bhakti (JB) - Arct... (jai_amunbhakti)

40 posts

First, both are soulmates. We have many soul mates – but only ONE twin flame. Does either of them give you a warm tingly feeling in your sacral chakra, right between your navel and your pubic bone? If not – then you have a lot of energy work to do in clearing your subtle body, most of which happens naturally as you work through your emotional issues and belief systems. There is a science to this – little understood – it’s not magic, it’s just the most magical science you’ve ever heard of and thus is rejected by the mainstream. If you really want to call in the One – that penultimate loving relationship – I can help teach you how. One of these men might might be the One, but you will not get to realize the fullest expression of the relationship until you fix you.

over 10 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

yes one is your soulmate, you care for both but you want to be with the one that truly feels and is the soulmate contact me so i can tell you who it is and advise you, answer your questions, God Bless