cut the past and ready for the future

over 10 years ago
angelboo didn't upload a photo

sgal (angelboo)

41 posts

Hello, i have really move forward in healing my past love losses and betrayals i have experienced, feeling so positive and ready, its an amazing feeling, is love coming?

over 10 years ago
psychicagate didn't upload a photo

PsychicAgate (psychicagate)

154 posts

Dear Join me, i will tell u each any every thing with my vision powers. Regards…..!

over 10 years ago
amandathompson's photo

*+*+Amanda+*+* (amandathompson)

36 posts

Love is in the near future that’s what I specialize in ! open a chat with me im having a great $10 deal right now only till 4pm!

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI,

I would be glad to look into this with you and see what is going on and what will happen. Please look over my feedback and then get up with me.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
nichole_loveexpert_advisor didn't upload a photo

Nichole Heart (nichole_loveexpert_advisor)

224 posts

Love isn’t always easy to find but when you it is the best thing you can in your life. Your hoping to find your half. your wondering if you have a soulmate out there, Though there is part of you that is scared to truly in give to a relationship. Even though you feel refreshed and are tying your best to have a new out look. Which I see has been going well for you. I want to tell you what lies head in your future and who is coming. How their built and what kind of person it will be. Also I can tell what to look for to know you found the right person. Signs to watch out for or red flags to tell you he is not the one. Contact me live today for a full reading.

Nichole Heart