is this going anywhere?

over 10 years ago

hi, i have been dating a guy for a couple of months & things recently moved to a physical level. i’m now beginning to have feelings for this guy but i’m scared he doesn’t feel the same? could anyone help me on this? thanks in advance

over 10 years ago

Hello Sarah, I would love to help you with this situation if you would like, i’m online now. Take care and be Blessed!:)

over 10 years ago
psychicagate didn't upload a photo

PsychicAgate (psychicagate)

154 posts

Dear Join me i will tell you about himself with my vision powers that he will stay with you or move,no need to D.O.B Just vision powers. Regards…..........!

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Sarah, I have something that saying “face your fears”. Even though “yes” it will be hard but only if you make it hard on yourself. They are also showing me that you get close to someone but then act as if you do not understand where you stand.

If this makes sense and wanting a full reading please let me know. via bitwine.

God bless

over 10 years ago
nichole_loveexpert_advisor didn't upload a photo

Nichole Heart (nichole_loveexpert_advisor)

224 posts

I can tell you what is going on in his mind. If he is feeling the same connection or if he not. If he isn’t I can help you take the steps to make sure things fall in your favor. But I sense hes a strong guy with a good heart and he has been through a lot. Just contact me live today to find out whats next. Also I see your scared of rejection and him using you. But don’t be. I just need your full name and date of birth.

Many blessings,
Nichole Heart.
over 10 years ago
clmoonhawk's photo

Charlotte (clmoonhawk)

277 posts

Hello Sarah,

Anytime a relationship moves a bit farther than you are ready for it to, insecurities pop up and you feel a great burden. I do believe he is sincere to take things a day at a time, enjoy your time together, keep that friendship/partnership building.

If you would like a full reading, please contact me via chat.

Blessings to you and yours,

Charlotte

over 10 years ago
spiritualmind2943 didn't upload a photo

Jordin (spiritualmind2943)

32 posts

I feel a fairly strong connection here. I feel some insecurities coming from you however. I also feel like he is a bit of a flirt or attracts/interacts with a lot of women. So, I feel there is a bit of jealousy. You tend to over think your life and what you hold close to your heart. For some reason your used to things being taken away from you. :( Come have a chat!

over 10 years ago

thank you all for your replies :) i will be in contact with you!

over 10 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

there is some good but some bad things that you should know of this relationship, contact me God Bless

over 10 years ago

i will help you by a great reading.so please give me a chance to read for you. i think you will be at high level of satisifaction after my readings. thank you LIFE READER