When will i hear from "L"?

over 10 years ago
ak77 didn't upload a photo

samantha (ak77)

10 posts

ok me and L dated for a lil, it wasnt on bad terms or aynthing. My question is when will i hear from him again? what does he feel about me? his dob is Dec, 16 1987..

over 10 years ago
psychicagate didn't upload a photo

PsychicAgate (psychicagate)

154 posts

Dear plz, message me you name and your mother name,L complete name and her mother name then i will find out your future. Regards…......!

over 10 years ago

Hello, I can help you right away on your love question and when you will hear from him again . Contact me -Marva.Lee-sunn10020

over 10 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

Good Morning. I can answer this for you. I could tell you when this will happen and whar will hapen after that for you two.

over 10 years ago
nichole_loveexpert_advisor didn't upload a photo

Nichole Heart (nichole_loveexpert_advisor)

224 posts

I sense you recently found yourself missing this “L” person. Though there hasn’t been contact a little while. Not long though. However I get a good sense there was a connection. Now your Wondering what happen to “L”. How does he feel? Is missing you? Have you crossed his mind. I can give those answers. I will honest and to the point with no sugarcoating or lollygagging. Contact me for e a reading.

Nichole Heart
over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hi Samantha,

I could look at this in a reading for you and tell you what is shown.I am online now and would be glad to take a look with you.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello sweetheart, I have lots to tell you about, I’m also having a $15 special on all my reading with no time limit. I give no false hope. :)

over 10 years ago
ak77 didn't upload a photo

samantha (ak77)

10 posts

i just feel like i wanted things to move fast and he wanted to take things slow, i think i was being impatient. I wanna message him but im very afraid of the rejection

over 10 years ago
clmoonhawk's photo

Charlotte (clmoonhawk)

277 posts

Hello Samantha,

You have already confirmed that things sort of stopped or paused. This was due to a change in his life, and one that he is dealing with now. You will hear from him again, as he is addressing his own obstacles.

If you would like a full reading, please contact me via chat.

Blessings to you and yours,

Charlotte

over 10 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

Message him, however, keep it simple, with hey ! How are ya doing ? If you would like a reading please contact me live chat. Blessings

over 10 years ago
p_williams615's photo

Psychic Medium Patrick Will... (p_williams615)

3 posts

I’m afraid you won’t hear from him again for a while….it’s not in the cards at this time. Contact me in LIVE CHAT and I will give you more details.

over 10 years ago

i will help you by a great reading.so please give me a chance to read for you. i think you will be at high level of satisifaction after my readings. thank you LIFE READER

over 10 years ago
crystal_dreams1's photo

Crystal (crystal_dreams1)

10 posts

Hello my dear I’m feeling very strong connection between us I do see the situation between y’all message me for your answers no sugarcoating