Life

over 10 years ago

Any insights to my life I feel like shit

over 10 years ago
psychicagate didn't upload a photo

PsychicAgate (psychicagate)

154 posts

Dear join me, i have vision readings no need to D.O.B.i will tell you each and every thing about you future. Regards…......!

over 10 years ago
clmoonhawk's photo

Charlotte (clmoonhawk)

277 posts

Hello Renny,

I feel your description of life is an understatement for you right now. Despair, sadness, separation, a loss of honor, too much to cover here, and may be best served to take this to a private reading.

Blessings to you and yours,

Charlotte

over 10 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

Hi I can help you with with you tt me chaat what your going thourgh. I can see that you are having hard time and need some help and guidance on a few matters, Let me chat with you today for we can over everything.

over 10 years ago
readingsbysilvana didn't upload a photo

NewMoonPsychic✰☽ (readingsbysilvana)

189 posts

Hi Renny, I hate that you feel so terrible but I do have to agree with you, you feel terrible and to be honest you have no positive outlook on life you need some clarity on past issues and you need direction for the future please allow me to give you a full indepth life reading on everything please feel free to take a look into my profile to learn more about me… I look forward to hearing form you soon Many blessings from ReadingsbySilvana

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Renny,

Yes you do but I think alot of it is worry and depression. Take action and do something to help the situation. If you want a reading on the matter I am online now and available.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello sweetheart, I have lots to tell you about, I’m also having a $15 special on all my reading with no time limit. I give no false hope. :)

over 10 years ago
kismat143 didn't upload a photo

best Psychic,Spiritualist f... (kismat143)

4 posts

hi my child i will be glad to give you full reading about your question I love to do a detailed reading.just tell me your full name and date of birth’ so that i can work out the things and also if possible can u contact me in live session we that it will be easy for me to xplain you the each and everything and will clarify all ur doubts and discuss u can see my work by visiting the following link http://psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/329251-kismat143

over 10 years ago
rravenmoon's photo

Sophea (rravenmoon)

410 posts

I can provide you the reading you need for this situation. I am also a life coach.

over 10 years ago

hello, I can help you right away on your questions . I will give you full accurate insight and details ,what is coming up for you and changes . I read the spirit and give you the truth . What to avoid ,and what to move for on . in all areas of your life .Contact me -Live chat and I will give you full details . Blessings -Marva .Lee sunn 10020

over 10 years ago

i will help you by a great reading.so please give me a chance to read for you. i think you will be at high level of satisifaction after my readings. thank you LIFE READER

over 10 years ago
crystal_dreams1's photo

Crystal (crystal_dreams1)

10 posts

Hi sweetie there are days you feel good about yourself and there are plenty of days you feel bad about yourself contact me for better tomorrow and the brighter future

over 10 years ago
jai_amunbhakti's photo

Jai Amun Bhakti (JB) - Arct... (jai_amunbhakti)

40 posts

Seek counsel. If you are miserable with your life, waiting for any predicted boon will not make you feel better in the meanwhile. Working through your emotions probably will. What I find with my clients is that we all have this attitude of “I’ll be happier WHEN or IF blah blah blah.” The fact is life is hard, and there are many things that come along and make it harder to be happy – but if instead of waiting around for good things to happen for us, we take responsibility for our own happiness – start working towards it and working to feel better RIGHT NOW, regardless of what’s happening or coming next – then we start actually being able to call in good experiences into our life. What’s more, when they come, we’ve already learned how to be happier regardless – and it starts a spiral of ascension that just keeps bringing more joy into our lives. If you want to take responsibility for what you can control and learn some ways to feel better now – and call in the joy, love, and abundance you desire and deserve – then I’d like to work with you. But it is a requirement that you be willing to work on yourself, with my guidance. Love and light to you – whatever you choose, I believe that positive things will come your way <3>