love

over 10 years ago
swoman101 didn't upload a photo

sam (swoman101)

45 posts

been told my ex is going be getting back in touch, but a new love will enter my life in april, is anyone able to look into this?

over 10 years ago
psychicagate didn't upload a photo

PsychicAgate (psychicagate)

154 posts

Dear join me,with my vision powers i will tell what is going on in you future. regards…....!

over 10 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

Good afternoon. Yes I can look into this for you. I will be able to tell you if these things will be happing or not.

Contact me today for a live chat and I will tell you all about it.

over 10 years ago
readingsbysilvana didn't upload a photo

NewMoonPsychic✰☽ (readingsbysilvana)

189 posts

hello sam I ccan take very indepth look at this for you, since that has been a few ups and downs thru past relationships etc its seems like you are carrying some excess neg energy form someone else in a spiritual sence please contact me for more info

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello sweetheart, I have lots to tell you about, I’m also having a $15 special on all my reading with no time limit. I give no false hope. :)

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hi,

I would be glad to look at this with you and see what is shown for the future. I know it may not be what you want to hear but I do NOT see you and the ex settling back in together.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago

sam (swoman101)

45 posts

Hi Robin, thanks for your message, i dont see my ex and me getting back together but i feel he will in get in touch for some reason, not sure if this is what you meant. I do feel strongly true love is with someone new.

over 10 years ago
brighid13's photo

Brighid An Lasair (brighid13)

79 posts

Hi, Sam!

I would be happy to look into this for you in a full reading, however, what I can tell you is that there may be contact, but there will not be a romantic situation again. I do feel that there is something that has been left unsaid that will create the need for contact.

Blessings and light to you!

Brighid

over 10 years ago

sam (swoman101)

45 posts

thanks brihid, its been doing my head in as i can feel he will come back for a reason, i know it not to get back together but more closure to move on, can you see when he will make contact as this is constantly buggin me as i can see he will try to make conact. i assure u i have no feelings for him in that way

over 10 years ago

Hello, I can help you right away on your love questions . I will give you full accurate insight and details who is coming forward and entering into your life . I will give you the truth . I read the spirit and give you full details and time frame and much more . Contact me -Marva.lee sunn10020 Blessings

over 10 years ago
raisingsun's photo

RaisingSUN (raisingsun)

14 posts

Please join me for reading,I can help you

over 10 years ago
soulmateadviser didn't upload a photo

Soulmate Consultant (soulmateadviser)

146 posts

Hi! I would love to help you with your situation, come chat with me so i can get better insight.

over 10 years ago

sam (swoman101)

45 posts

hello, i feel now he is only being kind and is not seeing me as more, one day i hope ill find the guy thats right, if its written in the master plan for me

over 10 years ago

I do feel that your ex is not done with you. It seems there is a lot of unfinished business but is he worth the second chance? Is this new guy worth giving up the old? We need to look in to both men to see where their intentions are and the best course of action. As well as the timelines to see how much time you have.

over 10 years ago
spiritspun's photo

Father Guidance (spiritspun)

82 posts

I totally recommend staying away from BOTH your ex and this new person.

Either way is a trap. Bypass them both and refocus on the big picture of your life. Move into a whole new frame of reference before you open to any love.

over 10 years ago

sam (swoman101)

45 posts

hi, father guidance and lidia, i havent met anyone new yet :) i was just told a new love would enter my life who will be the one. but i am not with anyone new. I also feel strongly my ex is making a return and i completely agree with you both he is not worth a second chance. can you see why the ex wants to make a return?

over 10 years ago
azenrapaelinnervissions didn't upload a photo

devin james marston (azenrapaelinnervissions)

2 posts

just come in 33. cents a min will help you with what ever you need =]

over 10 years ago
psychic_avea's photo

.. (psychic_avea)

15 posts

hello I would like to interest you into my services, I am a true gifted experienced psychic reader with many years behind me, I would like to help you and guide you through your problems. if interested please contact me and I will gladly advice you

over 10 years ago
summerroxx's photo

LeSoleil (summerroxx)

54 posts

Top reader on #1 Texas based psychic line for more than 19 years . Referred to as caring, honest and very professional. Worldwide clients. My feedback speaks for its self! What is he thinking? Where will be your relationship going? Allow us to help you find most of the answers! Honest and accurate psychic with over 19 years professional experience.

We have worked with several psychic companies as a top advisor. Let me help you with all the answers that you’re seeking with your relationship questions .

I am a tremendously positive reader who will provide you with aided by the truth you are interested in. Allow me to help you the way We have helped many.

I’m looking forward to talking to you and helping one to get answers to your questions and confirmations about the present and future.

Thank You, Summer

over 10 years ago

i will help you by a great reading.so please give me a chance to read for you. i think you will be at high level of satisifaction after my readings. thank you LIFE READER

over 10 years ago
crystal_dreams1's photo

Crystal (crystal_dreams1)

10 posts

Hi sweeting please prove me your name and date of birth and I will see for you contact me for a brighter happier future

over 10 years ago
psychicbambi's photo

Psychic Serena (psychicbambi)

4 posts

chat live with me now im a certified psychic