promotion?

over 10 years ago

There are 2 permanent staff in our office me and our “manager” & he has been offered a position with another company. Will he take it? Will i be promoted to “manager” by the companies owner if he does leave? He recieves nearly $300 p/w more than i do for doing same job. But he has the title of area manager only difference. I get told by other managers that iam better at PR and more competent than my manager. He likes to do nothing but takes all credit for anything positive and if a mistake is made he is quick to blame me or any of our casual staff. I dont mind if its my mistake but not when its his. Will he go? Will i get the promotion?

over 10 years ago
clmoonhawk's photo

Charlotte (clmoonhawk)

277 posts

Hello PGB,

If for nothing more than greed, your manager will take the position offered to him. I do see movement for you, but proceed with caution, as it may not be exactly what you bargained for.

If you would like a full reading, contact me via chat.

Blessings to you and yours,

Charlotte

over 10 years ago
brighid13's photo

Brighid An Lasair (brighid13)

79 posts

There is definitely change coming toward you in regards to work life. The current manager is greed driven, he wants all of the glory for himself and doesn’t care who he steps on to get it. He will leave, I have no doubt, but what you really need to ask yourself is whether or not you really want his job and not just the money that comes with it. I do sense that if you take this position, there will be times when you feel like you’ve bitten off more than you can chew, or will feel like you’re being taken advantage of.

I would be happy to look into this further for you, feel free to contact me at any time.

Blessing and light to you!

Brighid

over 10 years ago
psychicagate didn't upload a photo

PsychicAgate (psychicagate)

154 posts

Dear Join me i will tell you each and every thing with the power of vision no need to D.O.B. Regards….......!

over 10 years ago

Now he is talking about doing both jobs… so i guess i wont be getting a promotion in this company.

over 10 years ago
peterpsychicandmedium didn't upload a photo

Psychic Truth (peterpsychicandmedium)

74 posts

Hi There!

I would love to assist you. I am very affordable. Blessings Peter

over 10 years ago
psychicshirley's photo

Psychic Shirley (psychicshirley)

52 posts

hi PGB FIRST OF ALL LETS TALK ABOUT THIS GUY HE CAN’T DO ONE JOB SO ITS NOT POSSIBLE FOR HEM TO DO BOTH YES HE IS ONLY GOING TO TAKE THE NEW JOB NOW LET ME ANSWER YOU YOU CAN DO THE JOB BETTER THEN HIM BUT SOMEONE ELSE IS IN YOUR WAY AND ITS NOT “more than you can chew” FOR MORE ASSIST CONTACT ME

over 10 years ago
psychicagate didn't upload a photo

PsychicAgate (psychicagate)

154 posts

Dear i have a power to move that person from his position.join me and check my accuracy. Regards…...........!

over 10 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

do contact me on this, and for a full life reading as well there is much i am picking up for you. God Bless

over 10 years ago

Hello, I can help you right away I read the spirit and I will tell you if he is really going and if you will get per motion . Contact me -Live chat. Blessings -Marva.lee-sunn10020

over 10 years ago

i will help you by a great reading.so please give me a chance to read for you. i think you will be at high level of satisifaction after my readings. thank you LIFE READER