What happened to new guy?

over 10 years ago

i started talking to this new guy Luke in December and in January we both just randomly stop speaking to each other, i don’t know why. Whats going on with his emotions about me?

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Sarah,

Relationship Spread with the tarot maybe a good way to go to answer to your question here.

It reads from the both person’s point of view, how they are feeling and their intentions good or bad.

This is my $10 Relationship Special and needs to be done in Live-Chat.

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago
psychicadvisorstar's photo

psychic star love and relat... (psychicadvisorstar)

45 posts

i see he has alot going on right now i would like to tell u more im only 50 cents min

over 10 years ago
psychicagate didn't upload a photo

PsychicAgate (psychicagate)

154 posts

Dear Join me, I will guide u,no need to Date of birth,just on vision powers. Regards….....!

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Hello Sarah, It could be cause we went though a mercury retrograde that plays a role on communication. Something tells me at times you can get impatient for no reason. If this is right please let me know.

God blessings.

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Sarah,

I believe you and he both realised that this wasnt the perfect match it seemed like to begin with. Lets look into this deeper and see what is shown regarding the future of this.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
clmoonhawk's photo

Charlotte (clmoonhawk)

277 posts

Hello Sarah,

The High Priest reversed comes up for you. It confirms indecision and the possibility that this relationship truly stopped before it got started.

If you would like a full reading, please contact me via chat.

Blessings to you and yours,

Charlotte

over 10 years ago
nichole_loveexpert_advisor didn't upload a photo

Nichole Heart (nichole_loveexpert_advisor)

224 posts

I believe that the answers aren’t too complex and deep. I sense that its really quite simple. Your also overthinking the situation. You beginning to dwell on negative energy which he can more than likely sense Even without knowing what hes sensing. He can just see you seem a bit different lately. He doesn’t know that its due to him. Come talk to me and I will answer your questions.

Nichole Heart.
over 10 years ago

Hello, I can help you and give you full accurate insight ,details on this guy. Come in and receive your answers . I read the spirit of the person and see what is going on with him toward you . Blessings -Marva.Lee-sunn10020

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello sweetheart, I have lots to tell you about, I’m also having a $15 special on all my reading’s with no time limit. I give no false hope. :)

over 10 years ago
psychicmaria didn't upload a photo

✨Spiritual-Soul✨ (psychicmaria)

2 posts

i am love psychic guru you can come chat with me in private and we can talk all you want and awnser qustions about whats going on in ur love life right now my reading is 20$ or just 1.50 a min

over 10 years ago
spiritual_madison didn't upload a photo

MADISON (spiritual_madison)

3 posts

this person does care for you but there is confusion around him there is a 3rd person involved a female who has come between you both but he does not feel for her the way he does for you she is confusing him but there will be contact again i do have the date

over 10 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

hi i will be able to tell you that and more, there is a lot on your mind i do feel from you many questions you are having i know you need help on do contact me God Bless

over 10 years ago

i will help you by a great reading.so please give me a chance to read for you. i think you will be at high level of satisifaction after my readings. thank you LIFE READER

over 10 years ago
psychicbambi's photo

Psychic Serena (psychicbambi)

4 posts

Hi I know matters of the heart can be tough I had many clients with this issue I can help you im a certified psychic advisor come chat with me or leave me a message, my goal in life is to help women like you that are going tru heart ache