Need clarity

over 10 years ago
tmarieg's photo

tmarieg

10 posts

A lot has happened in the past month concerning close friends and my ex. Really would appreciate someone who can help me wrap my brain around everything.

over 10 years ago
rravenmoon's photo

Sophea (rravenmoon)

410 posts

I would love to help you with this issue. Just message me with a time that is good for you and we can work on getting you that clarity.

over 10 years ago
psychicagate didn't upload a photo

PsychicAgate (psychicagate)

154 posts

Dear join me, i will tell you about your future with the help of vision powers,no need to D.O.B dear just come and check my accuracy. Regards….......!

over 10 years ago
clmoonhawk's photo

Charlotte (clmoonhawk)

277 posts

Hello tmarieg,

It can be difficult when relationships end and people you thought were friends separate themselves from you.

If you would like a full reading, contact me via chat and we can take a look at what is going on.

Blessings to you and yours,

Charlotte

over 10 years ago

Hello Tmarieg, I would love to help you with this matter if you would like, i’m online now. Take care and be Blessed!:)

over 10 years ago
nichole_loveexpert_advisor didn't upload a photo

Nichole Heart (nichole_loveexpert_advisor)

224 posts

You want to understand exactly how it got to this point. You want understand how each event began to take to place. How things just unraveled. I will can and will give you understanding if you just give me the chance to answer all your questions. Come talk to me and I will be more then glad to speak to you concerning this. I will do my best to give you the clarity that you need.

Nichole Heart.
over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello sweetheart, I have lots to tell you about, I’m also having a $15 special on all my reading with no time limit. I give no false hope. :)

over 10 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

yes and thre was much that was unsaid and kept secret that you would want to know,contact me God Bless.

over 10 years ago
brighid13's photo

Brighid An Lasair (brighid13)

79 posts

I sense regret, confusion, and a feeling of being left behind. Much has happened, but there is still much to come for you. I would be happy to tell you about what lies ahead and give you some closure on what has already happened.

Blessings and light to you and yours,

Brighid

over 10 years ago

hello, I can give you full accurate insight and details around your questions . I will give you clarity on what have happen and what is coming forward . On all levels in the days and weeks ,months to come . I will give you the truth . . I read the spirit of the situation and the people . Contact me -Marva Lee -sunn10020

over 10 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

i would like to help, you do need clairity on this friendship and on new things happening do contact me God Bless

over 10 years ago
eva_stargaze_1111's photo

C - L - A - R - I - T - Y (eva_stargaze_1111)

11 posts

One of the things that God blessed you with is a Conscience,unfortunately some people seem to be a little immature when it comes down to people’s feelings and how easy you can hurt them send me your date of birth I would love to give you clarity

over 10 years ago
raisingsun's photo

RaisingSUN (raisingsun)

14 posts

Call me for your reading!

over 10 years ago

i will help you by a great reading.so please give me a chance to read for you. i think you will be at high level of satisifaction after my readings. thank you LIFE READER

over 10 years ago
psychicbambi's photo

Psychic Serena (psychicbambi)

4 posts

Hi I had many clients with this issue I can help you im a certified psychic advisor come chat with me or leave me a message, my goal in life is to help women like you that are going tru heart ache, problems that keep them up at night wondering why I can help you

over 10 years ago
askcecilia's photo

Cecilia Dias (askcecilia)

7 posts

We can explore these energies around you and find a solution to your difficulties. I can examine whether this generates from you or them.

over 10 years ago

hello, I can help you right away and give you full accurate insight and details on your questions .I will give you the truth and a solution to what the spirit show and tell me . On line now . Accurate – Blessings – Marva.Lee