missing

over 10 years ago

There is a young man missing where I live, I have his soul visiting me, he has not been found, how do I ask him where he is, and how did he have this bad faith. Was trying to block but I can’t. Can some one please help

over 10 years ago
psychicagate didn't upload a photo

PsychicAgate (psychicagate)

154 posts

Dear join me, i work on vision powers no need to D.O.B just tell me ur name and i will tell u each and every thing. Regards….........!

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Hello,

If you have his soul visiting to you. This person could be dead already. If someone is coming to you its a reason. Did any of your family passed on? If you don’t this is the time to ask.

God bless you

over 10 years ago
clmoonhawk's photo

Charlotte (clmoonhawk)

277 posts

Hello Noelene,

I agree with Jessica, if this persons soul is visiting, it could indicate death, or near death. Having had quite a bit of experience in “talking” to the dead, it is sometimes never as easy as one would hope. Sometimes is is only images, or abstract ideas, or smells that may mean nothing to us, but will to someone that was close. The only thing I can offer, is to ask him outright what he needs, and just “listen”. As with any spirit work however, make sure you protect yourself with a personal talisman.

Good Luck, Blessings to you and yours,

Charlotte

over 10 years ago
spiritual_madison didn't upload a photo

MADISON (spiritual_madison)

3 posts

he has indeed past on but he does want you to reveal to others where his body is that way he can be put to peace where his body is at now is a unholy grown thats why he is not at peace he looks to you for help but his connection is limited to you because you have a gift of channeling the dead but you have not practice it so your connection is weak if you contact me i can help you i also have the gift of channeling

over 10 years ago

i will help you by a great reading.so please give me a chance to read for you. i think you will be at high level of satisifaction after my readings. thank you LIFE READER

over 10 years ago

I can help you right away . I connect to the spirits and give you full accurate insight and details . I can help you . Contact me -today . Accurate – Blessings – Marva .Lee