Soul connection

over 10 years ago
sera123 didn't upload a photo

S L C (sera123)

2 posts

I met someone a few months back (had known him for a year or so) but we had never really talked. Once we started talking we connected nearly instantly with alot of our morals and life attitudes matching perfect. However we are both in relationships and due to jealous partners we have had to limit contact. is he a soul mate? or what? I feel a deep emotional connection and dont even really know him

over 10 years ago
psychicagate didn't upload a photo

PsychicAgate (psychicagate)

154 posts

Dear join me, I work on vision powers no need to D.O.B just Give the name i will tell u each and every thing about your future. Regards…......!

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Hello Sarah,

I just feel like you want that something with him but your “confuse” on where to go with the hold ideal thing. Your picking up the emotional side of them.

You want more you can contact me at anytime. God Bless You.

over 10 years ago
clmoonhawk's photo

Charlotte (clmoonhawk)

277 posts

Hello Sarah,

The Magician card comes up for you. This particular card emcompasses many areas. It indicates a connection that is old, it has bridged time. So I feel you have shared past lives. It is this emotional connection that you are feeling.

If you would like a full reading, please contact me via chat.

Blessings to you and yours,

Charlotte

over 10 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

You are kinder spirits ;) if you would like a reading , please contact me.

Blessings

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello sweetheart, I have lots to tell you about, I’m also having a $15 special on all my reading with no time limit. I give no false hope. :)

over 10 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

hi, I am able to help do contact me for full answers and advice on what to do

over 10 years ago
brighid13's photo

Brighid An Lasair (brighid13)

79 posts

Hi, Sarah!

There is definitely a connection that spans lifetimes between the two of you. You’re picking up on the emotional side of your previous time together. I would be happy to chat with you and tell you more about what’s to come!

Blessings and light to you and yours, Brighid

over 10 years ago
spiritual_madison didn't upload a photo

MADISON (spiritual_madison)

3 posts

this person shares your feelings but yes due to the fact thee is a 3rd person involved the female he is with it is causing confusion around him so he has become abit distent and hot and cold but he will part from this current female and he will start to move closer toward you but he will want you to part from your current relationship and yes he is indeed a soulmate who is from your past life contact me for more info

over 10 years ago
readingsbyazul didn't upload a photo

Maurie Perez Mendez (readingsbyazul)

27 posts

Hello

Yes, he is definitely your soul mate. I got the 2 of Cups, Page of Cups, Knight of Cups reversed, High Priestess among the cards between you two. As far as present feelings and attraction goes right now, it looks very, very promising. There is a deep loving bond/connection between you both, however you are both unable to act as you said – it’s appearing here strongly that you two are able to really communicate though. You should both start expressing how you both feels towards the other. However, it seems one of you will try their best to keep their feelings hidden from the other

I feel like the person that will try to keep their feelings hidden from the other is fickle. This person wants mostly passionate sex, but there is also an emotional attraction coming from them, however it isn’t as strong or as romantic as the other person’s unfortunately

I see some sort of back and forth between you two as far as communication and acting on this “spark” goes

Ok, this is all I could pick up currently as far as your feelings and emotions for you both goes..there are feelings..and he is one of your soul mates. We have more than one soul mate in life though – I’m pretty sure you are aware of that =). If you would like to look into your future with him, please feel free to call me for a chat. I will be more than happy to look into the future for you about him. Blessings xox

over 10 years ago

i will help you by a great reading.so please give me a chance to read for you. i think you will be at high level of satisifaction after my readings. thank you LIFE READER

over 10 years ago

hello, I can help you right away and give you full insight on your love life and much more . in the months ahead and if this person is your soul-mate or someone else . I,m on line now . Contact me today . I will give you the truth what the spirits show around you and him . I will give you the truth and time frame . Blessings -Ms Love

over 10 years ago
jai_amunbhakti's photo

Jai Amun Bhakti (JB) - Arct... (jai_amunbhakti)

40 posts

How about a little experiential science to mix things up…When you think about or talk to him, do you ever get a really pleasant, warm fuzzy feeling directly between your belly button and your pubic bone? Have you ever felt that with anyone else?

over 10 years ago

Hi Sarah, My own experience is that it often isn’t quite that cut and dry. People are drawn into our lives for a number of reasons. Usually it’s best to start off with asking yourself “what can I learn/teach from this situation” and go from there.

If you’d like a deeper look at the situation, or his feelings, please feel free to contact me. Connecting into people’s energies and reading their feelings/intentions is one of my main specialties.