Life Path?

over 10 years ago

I just wanna know if I’m going to successful in the future, if I’m going to grow in my career path.

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hi Melissa,

First I believe you can suceed at any thing you chose to. Lets do a reading and see what else is shown!

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Hello Melissa,

I believe you can succeed at anything as long you put your mind to it. As well making goals to where you desire or want to be. The thing you always ask yourself do I need change or Will I make a change in order to have this brighter future for me? Just simple! If you want to go into more insight you can contact me via bitwine.

Angelic Blessings

over 10 years ago
achharya_jaydev_55 didn't upload a photo

Achharya Jaydev (achharya_jaydev_55)

190 posts

hello melissa….i will predict your way of success from your horoscope, from ancient indian astrology and secret of planet system, i have 27 year cast experience of horoscope reading perfectly,, message me your date of birth time and place of birth,,contact me on live chat,,,,Achharya jaydev..

over 10 years ago
psychicagate didn't upload a photo

PsychicAgate (psychicagate)

154 posts

Dear Send me just your name and your mother name,i will tell you about you future with my vision powers. Regards…........!

over 10 years ago

Hello Melissa, first and foremost believe in yourself and keep your thoughts positive at all times, there’s a lack of self-confidence here. Sometimes you are afraid to take action, the key to freedom and success at times, is to see the truth in situations and then to act with faith. I would love to help you further if you would like, i’m online now. Take care and be Blessed!:)

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Hi Melissa,

I also agree with Blue Dargon and the others that commented on believing in yourself.

However I would like to add to this as a counsellor.

Look up any books written by Andrew Matthews but the one in particular to your question is called FOLLOW YOUR HEART.

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago
clmoonhawk's photo

Charlotte (clmoonhawk)

277 posts

Hello Melissa,

Two cards come up for you, Five of Pentacles which tells me that you have been lonely and have had some financial issues in the past, then the Nine of Cups which indicates happiness and spiritual and material well being.

So I agree with the other readers above, that you need to have faith in yourself, be positive and you can accomplish what ever you set your mind/heart on.

Blessings to you and yours,

Charlotte