What's goin on with him..

over 10 years ago

Hi my name is Renee born september 3, 1982 female and been seeing this guy named Cedric born february 3, 1975 for about one year and half..What is going on with him?

over 10 years ago
drjuliesousa's photo

Dr Julie Sousa has conducte... (drjuliesousa)

63 posts

hello beautifulspirit i can help you to all of your questions let me tell you all the things i see contact me i would love to help you

over 10 years ago
peterpsychicandmedium didn't upload a photo

Psychic Truth (peterpsychicandmedium)

74 posts

hello dear i see your situation right now you can connect with me and lets talk about it i can give you real reading

over 10 years ago
summerroxx's photo

LeSoleil (summerroxx)

54 posts

hello there I can see changes on his side you can contact me and I will tell you more

over 10 years ago
psychicagate didn't upload a photo

PsychicAgate (psychicagate)

154 posts

Dear beautifulspirit2 According to data that you give here,my readings tell me that,you are a dedicated woman and want a person caring,Motivated,man of principals,like travel and prties.and the cdirc is some like that but not perfect,you wave to need tuning waves,plz join me no need to date of birth,i use my vision powers. plz join me and check accuracy, i will tell you about your future relation because there is some gap in future why,when and you can you control it.i will tell you in chat. Plz join me in 10$ deal Regards.

over 10 years ago
hazelwaters's photo

hazelwaters

234 posts

hi my specialty is love and relationships and timeframes.

over 10 years ago
advisingangel didn't upload a photo

Clairavoyant Psychic Love T... (advisingangel)

3 posts

hello i would like to give you a reading i have help many people in the past in love i now i would like to help you also i have a very big deal going on right now my deal just for today is $5 for 20min with free gift i see something for you i would not ask you to chat with me for no reason

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

i see that he has been very distant lately.. i have lots to tell you about, im also having a $10 special with no time limit on all my readings. i give no false hope. :)

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Hello, Something tells me he may not understand you as you are to him. I do understand this can be over-ramming you. Costing you not to sleep well at night. If you want more insight please let me know. Blessings