need spiritual cleansing

over 10 years ago

I feel so depressed my husband said so many mean things to me i usally forgive but this time i cant im not sure he loves me i need someone to help me i wan imt him to love me but im not even sure he does

over 10 years ago
mrspsychicsonya didn't upload a photo

mrssonya (mrspsychicsonya)

16 posts

well dear i can see he does love you he is just going tough alot right now and its hard on him we need to help him get outta this my dear come and chat with me ill do a no time 20 dollar reading and let u know what you need

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Hello dear one, You just need do some meditation which you can easy find one on youtube. Search for this “The CLEARING BY AL AE NU RA”. This sound help you with your spiritual cleansing of energies and more. I have recommended it to clients that just want to help with clearing their mind. I hope this helps you. Blessings

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello sweetheart, i see that your husband still cares about you very much, but he feels that the love has faded. i have lots to tell you about, im also having a $10 special on all my readings with no time limit. i give no false hope. :)

over 10 years ago
peterpsychicandmedium didn't upload a photo

Psychic Truth (peterpsychicandmedium)

74 posts

hello dear good day i can help you to your problem i see things will change i can give you all the things i see through reading and give you some insight as we go in chat

over 10 years ago
drjuliesousa's photo

Dr Julie Sousa has conducte... (drjuliesousa)

63 posts

hello moriah i can help you all the things you need to know i see his love is still there he just having rough time now come and hire me im online

over 10 years ago
drjuliesousa's photo

63 posts

hello moriah i can help you all the things you need to know i see his love is still there he just having rough time now come and hire me im online

over 10 years ago
drjuliesousa's photo

63 posts

over 10 years ago
drjuliesousa's photo

63 posts

over 10 years ago
drjuliesousa's photo

63 posts

over 10 years ago
summerroxx's photo

LeSoleil (summerroxx)

54 posts

hello there I see things will change soon come on chat and ill tell yu more why his acting like that

over 10 years ago
psychicanniesue's photo

Annie Bell (psychicanniesue)

123 posts

I can do a distance cleansing and crystal healing for you as well as help you through this hard time. contact me in chat.

over 10 years ago
advisorterra's photo

advisorterra

35 posts

I specialize in matters of the heart: uniting and reuniting lovers/soulmates

Please allow me to offer you the insight you are in need of.

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hi,Moriah,

I can help you with this. PLease look over my feedback,see how many others I have helped,and then get back to me. I charge $25 for a cleansing.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
nichole_loveexpert_advisor didn't upload a photo

Nichole Heart (nichole_loveexpert_advisor)

224 posts

Well, Lets be honest here. Theres been a lot going on in your life. Theres confuse and you need some cliairty. You don’t know where your heading and things are getting a getting hectic. I get the sense that you need something to clear your mind and point on the right path. Almost like an outline of what you should do. But you need peace before you can move forward. This is where I can come in help. I can ease your mind, teach you to find peace and comfort. Also We can reach clarity together. With a cleansing that can help a lot. To remove what is standing in the way of your emotions. Or we can just talk it through and I will give you my concern wisdom and insights. Please do contact me. I would love to help you.

Nichole Heart
over 10 years ago
clmoonhawk's photo

Charlotte (clmoonhawk)

277 posts

Hello Moriah,

Two cards pop up for you, both indicating that you and your husband have grown apart. However, for this relationship you are best served to pick an advisor and take it to a private reading.

If you would like a full reading, please contact me via chat.

Blessings to you and yours,

Charlotte

over 10 years ago
psychic_chrystal's photo

I Reunite Lost Love ☾✯~... (psychic_chrystal)

208 posts

Hello my name is Chrystal,

I specialize Is love and reuniting lost love..

I can tell you that you have more going on then you know..

Contact me for free.. Ill tell you