Which City?

over 10 years ago

Hi I appreciate all your expertise. What city do you see my boyfriend (March 29 1992) and myself (March 11 1986) living in together? Thank you.

over 10 years ago

Anyone have a guidance? Thanks again.

over 10 years ago
psychicagate didn't upload a photo

PsychicAgate (psychicagate)

154 posts

Dear join me i will tell you the direction where is your bf at current time. regards…......!

over 10 years ago
summerroxx's photo

LeSoleil (summerroxx)

54 posts

hello dear I would be willing to tell you what I see on both of you and the right place to be together

over 10 years ago
drjuliesousa's photo

Dr Julie Sousa has conducte... (drjuliesousa)

63 posts

hello abbey i would love to give true reading and insight on which path will both of you will be headed contact me now

over 10 years ago
peterpsychicandmedium didn't upload a photo

Psychic Truth (peterpsychicandmedium)

74 posts

hello dear good day i see things will go well for both of and i see the right place that can make you both seatle hire me and i would love to tell you everything i see

over 10 years ago
psychicanniesue's photo

Annie Bell (psychicanniesue)

123 posts

Im actually seeing you in a area that is a lot like my area or has similar climate. I live in UP state New York. Im in chat all day today if you’d like to come talk. and I even have a special today. for every ten dollars spent in chat your name gets placed in a drawing to win a month worth of free readings!

over 10 years ago

Thank you guys! Well my boyfriends American and I’m Australian and we were informed before about the possibility of a place called Perth. I immediately assumed it was one of our major cities here (Perth – Western Australia) but I’ve just done a google search and there’s a Perth in America too? A long time ago I was once told I was seen around snow which I had also forgotten about! How exciting for us!