career and family matter

over 10 years ago

ths is surabhi sahu n dob is 23.10.1989.want to know that my career n my marriage.

over 10 years ago
achharya_jaydev_55 didn't upload a photo

Achharya Jaydev (achharya_jaydev_55)

190 posts

Hello Surabhi.. i will predict you perfect aboutfinance and marriage, from your Horoscope, from Ancient Indian Astrology and secret of planets method, i have 27 years vast experience of Horoscope reading, message me your Date of Birth , Time of Birth and Place of Birth.. contact me live chat..Achharya_jaydev.

over 10 years ago
psychicanniesue's photo

Annie Bell (psychicanniesue)

123 posts

I would love to help you with this contact me in chat and lets talk.

over 10 years ago

hey, Sirabhi =)

please contact me in chat, I have 100% positive review and can’t wait to read for you =)

over 10 years ago
peterpsychicandmedium didn't upload a photo

Psychic Truth (peterpsychicandmedium)

74 posts

hello dear i can help you on your question i can give specific details and exact time frames im willing to listen and answer all the things you want to know

over 10 years ago
drjuliesousa's photo

Dr Julie Sousa has conducte... (drjuliesousa)

63 posts

i see things will imrove on you by this comming months come and have chat with me i can give you more specific details that i see

over 10 years ago
summerroxx's photo

LeSoleil (summerroxx)

54 posts

good day im willing to help you and give you the right insight on your situations right now hire me and I can give you information you want to know

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Hello, I feel like your career is in a stand still if you know what I mean. Spirit like directed me to talk to you about that. Your marriage is okay your just dealing with emotional issues. If you want to know more. You can contact me via bitwine. Sending love.

over 10 years ago
psychicagate didn't upload a photo

PsychicAgate (psychicagate)

154 posts

Dear join me i will tell you each and every thing of hole year,dear i have no need of your Date of Birth,just come in my room and tell me you name and your mother name and 3 numbers from 1-14 i will tell you each and every thing about your future. Regards…......!