Private chat with a Psychic?

over 10 years ago

Having a very hard time making a life changing decision.

over 10 years ago
achharya_jaydev_55 didn't upload a photo

Achharya Jaydev (achharya_jaydev_55)

190 posts

Hello connor I will predict you your future from your Horoscope,i have27 years vast experience of horoscope reading, i will answer you all your proble perfect from Ancient Indian Astrology and secret of Planets system.message me your Date of Birth, time and place of birth, contact me live chat..

over 10 years ago
drjuliesousa's photo

Dr Julie Sousa has conducte... (drjuliesousa)

63 posts

hello dear good day i can give you a right insight and reading to your life the right path you will go..contact me and ill give you satisfaction ill answer all of your questions

over 10 years ago
drjuliesousa's photo

Dr Julie Sousa has conducte... (drjuliesousa)

63 posts

hello dear good day i can give you a right insight and reading to your life the right path you will go..contact me and ill give you satisfaction ill answer all of your questions

over 10 years ago
peterpsychicandmedium didn't upload a photo

Psychic Truth (peterpsychicandmedium)

74 posts

greetings!!i can give you the right guide from your angels and spirit i can see things in the future and the outcome on every decission you will take hire me and ill help you

over 10 years ago
summerroxx's photo

LeSoleil (summerroxx)

54 posts

hello dear I am specialized on life path reading I can give you all the things that you want to know ,that will be happen in the near future and can give you real insight on things

contact me im willing to help you

over 10 years ago
psychicagate didn't upload a photo

PsychicAgate (psychicagate)

154 posts

Dear CONNOR Join me and get the right way,i will guide you what you have to do…..... Regards….......!

over 10 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

well connor I will be glad to look into things for u see what path is best for u to choose. I feel their is something that has been on your mind and your not sure to listen to your mind… or to follow your heart..

I hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Connor,

If you would like a reading from a top psychic, I would be glad to look into this with you. We can either chat or do an email reading (over 20 pages of info,using many methods to get to the truth).

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
psychicanniesue's photo

Annie Bell (psychicanniesue)

123 posts

Connor: I would be very happy to tell you what am seeing and feeling for you with this. Contact me in chat and lets talk.

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Hello Connor, I don’t feel like your having a hard decision. Its just on the direction you want to be directed too. If you need help on what will be the wise term: Please let me know. You can contact me via Bitwine. Sending Blessings Your Way.

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello sweetheart i have lots to tell you about, im also having a $10 special with no time limit on all my readings. i give no false hope. :)

over 10 years ago
nichole_loveexpert_advisor didn't upload a photo

Nichole Heart (nichole_loveexpert_advisor)

224 posts

I’ll be pretty straight forward and say. I will offer you my insight. Along with realistic options of whats going to happen concerning your choices.

over 10 years ago
lovechat's photo

shezi (lovechat)

3 posts

i am here for your help call me,,my rate is 30 cents per min