change of heart maybe?

over 10 years ago

well my ex seems to start having interest again HOWEVER he told me when we broke up that he lost feelings for me for the last 4 months of us dating and even told his friends while we were dating that im annoying and he wishes i would leave him alone.

so why of a sudden he has a change of heart? something i should be aware of?

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

Hello sweetheart i have lots to tell you about, im also having a $10 special with no time limit. hope to hear from you soon .:)

over 10 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

That was very hurtful when you heard this from his friends. I sense you were shocked by what you heard. You do still love him, however, apart of him you don’t trust. If you would like a reading please contact me live chat. Blessings

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Sarah, Sometimes when you have too many readings it does affect others. This seems like a energy change. Not just a change of heart as you replayed it was. This full moon on Feb 14 is partly the reason for it. If you have further questions regarding to your situation. Please contact me via bitwine. God Bless You

over 10 years ago

Hello Sarah, I would love to help you with this matter if you would like, i’m online now. Take care and be Blessed!:)

over 10 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

Really we shouldn’t place to much heart in when friends say. Motivations and intentions could be good or bad, but in the end it is between you and him. When two people are apart they reflect on things.

over 10 years ago
psychicagate didn't upload a photo

PsychicAgate (psychicagate)

154 posts

Dear join me i will tell you he is right with you at this time or some thing else behind this rejoin. regards…..........!