the ex

over 10 years ago
swoman101 didn't upload a photo

sam (swoman101)

45 posts

is my ex rish 09 march 1979 coming back into my life, if yes can you see his intentions? i am seeing signs everywhere that relate to him. despite us ending 2 years ago.

over 10 years ago
hazelwaters's photo

hazelwaters

234 posts

my specialty is love and relationships and timeframes.

over 10 years ago
peterpsychicandmedium didn't upload a photo

Psychic Truth (peterpsychicandmedium)

74 posts

hello dear good day i can tell you more regarding into your love path i see things is going better between in you, i can give you more info as we go in chat

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Hello Sam, The answer to your question from what I can hear is that its a NO. Its because you want him back is the reason why you keep seeing these signs as you are saying. You miss how he kept you up tight. If you have further questions regarding to this person. You can contact me via Bitwine. God Bless You

over 10 years ago
heavenlyarchangel12's photo

Heavenly Sunshine (heavenlyarchangel12)

805 posts

If he hasn’t come back in the last two years, I highly doubt he will be coming back into your life. Really you have to let go of him and move on with your life. The feelings and emotions might feel real, but for some reason you have not allowed yourself to let go. You’re hanging on to something that is long gone.

over 10 years ago

sam (swoman101)

45 posts

Hi ladies, thank you. I have let go :) just odd when ever i see signs of an ex, they come back out of the blue. i honestly do not not want him to come back he was abusive, but for some reason ex’s always come back when i least expect it and i see signs before they re appear.

over 10 years ago
drjuliesousa's photo

Dr Julie Sousa has conducte... (drjuliesousa)

63 posts

hello dear i see things that changes after lossing someone theres someone better that will come there are things on you path give light i can help you and give some fact infoermation what will happen for the future

over 10 years ago
drjuliesousa's photo

Dr Julie Sousa has conducte... (drjuliesousa)

63 posts

hello dear i see things that changes after lossing someone theres someone better that will come there are things on you path give light i can help you and give some fact infoermation what will happen for the future

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Sam,

As a counsellor I would like to point out something. Usually an ex is your ex for a very good reason and in most cases it is the woman calling the relationship off.

Unless Rish has significallly changed her behaviour from the past you would only be getting back into more trouble.

Just a thought

ESTHER

over 10 years ago

sam (swoman101)

45 posts

hi esther, he was abusive mentally and emotionally towards me, i would not take him back, its just the universe always seems to drop me hints or sign before something happens. so maybe i am miss reading them

over 10 years ago
summerroxx's photo

LeSoleil (summerroxx)

54 posts

hello dear I can help you to all of your question can provide time frame and true details just contact me and I will help you