Love matters

over 10 years ago
with_janette's photo

Janette (with_janette)

6 posts

Hello. I have asked from my friend D if he would like to be my romantic partner, despite of distance we have for now. I would like to know how he feels about it and what would be his answer and when he would tell me his decision. Thank you <3>

over 10 years ago
online_psychic's photo

Angel Amariah (online_psychic)

266 posts

Hello Janette!

I would love to tell you more about it, I will tell you the truth; contact me I’m online

Blessings,

Angel Amariah

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hi Janette,

I would be glad to look at this in a reading for you. Online now to help you!

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Hello there, I have a special thing I just written up for love specials for this month only. “Check this out.”:http://psychic.bitwine.com/forums/5-featured-advisors/topics/104121 Please let know if this helps you.

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

hello, i have lots to tell you about, im also having a special all my reading are $10 with no time limit. i give no false hope. :)

over 10 years ago
summerroxx's photo

LeSoleil (summerroxx)

54 posts

god day janette I see a great connection on both of you I can tell you more come and lets have some chat I will provide all of your questions

over 10 years ago
drjuliesousa's photo

Dr Julie Sousa has conducte... (drjuliesousa)

63 posts

i see things specially in the future your both outcome and coonnection i can give you true reading and time frames

over 10 years ago
clmoonhawk's photo

Charlotte (clmoonhawk)

277 posts

Hello Janette!

Three of Cups and Seven of Rods are very positive cards for your question, courage, persistence, merriment. Long distance relationships can work as long as both parties are willing to work at it.

Good luck to you both! Blessings to you and yours, Charlotte