Is he my soulmate

over 10 years ago
starfish didn't upload a photo

starfish

5 posts

I have known this man for 20 years. He moved overseas and got married and had 2 children and we lost contact.Over the years he was quite often in my mind. Four years ago we regained contact and finally met again last year.The feelings I had when I saw him were amazing and he said the same and we kissed. We both said it was like the stars had aligned and nothing had ever felt so right. We still keep in contact but have not seen each other since though its been a year now and we still both feel the same,he told me before the kiss his marriage is no longer good and he only goes back for the children. I have known him 20 years and know he would not lie as apart from anything else I know he loves me as a friend, we just didn’t realise how deep the feelings were until the kiss. He said this cant end here but I think he is torn with the life he has made and the life that maybe he should have had. He said he always wanted me but didn’t know I would feel the same.I feel he is my soulmate and there is a connection,I can feel his energy is this possible?

over 10 years ago

Hey, starfish, contact me in chat for a full reading experience =)

over 10 years ago

starfish

5 posts

I also want to add that I have no intention of trying to split his marriage up, I respect him and his wishes and if he chooses to stay I will accept this and want happiness for him although he will be in my heart forever. I am just looking for answers, please can someone give me some insight.

over 10 years ago
achharya_jaydev_55 didn't upload a photo

Achharya Jaydev (achharya_jaydev_55)

190 posts

Hi starfish, you have some pre-birth relation. it indicate from the 5 th house of horoscope, i will be in deep predict perfectly, i have 27 experience of reading horoscope of ancient indian astrology and secret of planets system, pl contact me live with your full birth detailes…

over 10 years ago
psychicagate didn't upload a photo

PsychicAgate (psychicagate)

154 posts

Dear Starfish i want to know some basic information from your side and then i calculate you both current stars position and after that i find out how your relation goes in future,is he really speak a truth to you that he is bound due to his children or something else is there and dear i will tell you he is your stalemate or not,and why why your connection is too much strong with him and why you are waiting him. So join and check my accuracy about your future love life. Regards….......!

over 10 years ago
hazelwaters's photo

hazelwaters

234 posts

my specialty is love and relationships and timeframes.

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Hello there, I have a special thing I just written up for love specials for this month only. “Check this out.”:http://psychic.bitwine.com/forums/5-featured-advisors/topics/104121 Please let know if this helps you.

over 10 years ago

starfish

5 posts

Thank you for your replies, however I was hoping for a little insight or something before choosing a reader/psychic.

over 10 years ago

starfish

5 posts

Thank you for your replies, however I was hoping for a little insight or something before choosing a reader/psychic.

over 10 years ago

I’m online in chat, I don’t provide also a full UNLIMITED TIME reading, but a GUIDE in the future and a dream that I have to go deep in the situation (giving you the results the next day)...if you want, I’m online =)

over 10 years ago
peterpsychicandmedium didn't upload a photo

Psychic Truth (peterpsychicandmedium)

74 posts

hello there starfish!!

i see a great connection in both of you and beautiful future if you wil continue your both commitment come and have chat with me i can give you the information you want

have a great day!!!

over 10 years ago
peterpsychicandmedium didn't upload a photo

Psychic Truth (peterpsychicandmedium)

74 posts

i will wait for you and would love to help you

over 10 years ago
summerroxx's photo

LeSoleil (summerroxx)

54 posts

greetings i would love to help you on your questions i can give you all the information you want his real desire on you,i see his feelings is so true since before there are just an obstacle between in you come and ill tell you more im online now :)

over 10 years ago
clmoonhawk's photo

Charlotte (clmoonhawk)

277 posts

Hello Starfish,

Queen of Swords, Seven of Swords and Ten of Cups reversed. The first two cards indicate hopes, expectations and failure in relation to those along with sadness and separation and guilt. So I think you are right in that it is not in his personality to just walk away from his family, however he feels guilt about lost possibilities with you.

You have shared past lives, and been star crossed before, so yes you are feeling his energy. If you would like to explore this further with a full reading, please get in touch via chat, or if I am offline send me a message and we can set up a time that is good for you.

Blessings to you and yours, Charlotte

over 10 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

You are kinder spirits, as you have much in common with one another, however, not with many others around you. If you would like a reading please contact me live blessings