When will he contact me again?

over 10 years ago

When will Shaun contact me again?

over 10 years ago

Hey, Red, contact me in chat for a full reading experience =)

over 10 years ago
online_psychic's photo

Angel Amariah (online_psychic)

266 posts

Hello!

I would love to tell you more about it, I will tell you the truth; contact me I’m online

Blessings,

Angel Amariah

over 10 years ago
achharya_jaydev_55 didn't upload a photo

Achharya Jaydev (achharya_jaydev_55)

190 posts

Hi Red i will be predict perfect from your horoscope, message me date of birth time and place of birth,, contact me live chat…

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI,

I can look at this in a reading for you and tell you what is shown,good or bad. Online now to help you.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
hazelwaters's photo

hazelwaters

234 posts

my specialty is timeframes.

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Hello there, I have a special thing I just written up for love specials for this month only. “Check this out.”:http://psychic.bitwine.com/forums/5-featured-advisors/topics/104121 Please let know if this helps you.

over 10 years ago

Hello, I can answer all of your love question and give you the time frame when he will contact you . I read the spirit of the person thoughts toward you and give you the truth and much more . Come in for a live chat and I know I can help you . > Blessings -Marva .lee

over 10 years ago
peterpsychicandmedium didn't upload a photo

Psychic Truth (peterpsychicandmedium)

74 posts

hello dear i can see things that will happen i can give you time frame and how he feels about you just open things on me and i will help you

regard peter:)

over 10 years ago
summerroxx's photo

LeSoleil (summerroxx)

54 posts

I can give you time frame and exact information on your question and love reading is my specialty im online lets talk on things ill wait for you :)

over 10 years ago
adviserpatricia's photo

love expert (adviserpatricia)

1 post

im online I can provide you with a accurate answer

over 10 years ago

I am online right now and i can give a great readings about your answer. thank you