frustrated

over 10 years ago
toreesky's photo

toree (toreesky)

174 posts

me and my mom are never EVER going to get along. I cant stand her ugly ways and she doesnt understand me at all. I want to tell her how much I dont like her but its wrong to do so because at the end of the day..i still need her. However, I just want to know if I can ever end this unhappy relationship with my mother and leave on my own? I know she doesnt have any respect for me bc she puts me down and then tries to cover it p by throwing religious jargon at me along with saying im disrespectful. I want my mother to leave me alone cuz right now, I really cant it in my heart to forgive her or even trust her.

-truly torn

over 10 years ago

hey joey, contact me in chat for a full cosmic reading =)

over 10 years ago
achharya_jaydev_55 didn't upload a photo

Achharya Jaydev (achharya_jaydev_55)

190 posts

Hi toree, some pre-birth karma relation and result can find from 5 th house and 5 th house lord of horoscope, i will predict you perfect from ancient indian astrology and secret of planets method, message me your date of birth and time and place of birth, contact me live chat…

over 10 years ago
psychicagate didn't upload a photo

PsychicAgate (psychicagate)

154 posts

dear toree join me and take the readings what is actual problem with you and your mother. join me and check the accuracy,i also guide you about what you do next. Regards…..........!