Is he gone for good?

over 10 years ago

LOST AND CONFUSED STILL

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Lindsay,

I read this posting I find this man behaviour towards you appalling!!!!!

Your words – He just left you whilst you were sleeping no proper good-bye – nothing and in the meantime using you as a storage system. Sorry Love every woman deserve better than this.

Again your words are that you know he is somewhere safe – therefore – no excuse for not phoning you, having a conversation of where this relationship stands from his point of view.

Of course at some stage he will be back for his belongings. However since you know where he currently is – can you just drop them off?

This guy’s behaviour is most woman’s nightmare and certainly is not a Knight in Shining Amour at all.

I hope you find oneself soon who will give you the love and respect your deserve, but it is not here.

Hope your week improves.

ESTHER

over 10 years ago

LOST AND CONFUSED STILL

over 10 years ago
spiritspun's photo

Father Guidance (spiritspun)

82 posts

I am just a channel of divine information. I do my best to get out of the way of interpreting the message and it is partly up to you to understand what spirit is trying to convey to you and how to apply this guidance.

My take was that he has more of a female core which makes him behave like a woman and you are more of a fire girl which makes you more of a go getter. Leaving things at a guy’s place is a classic female territorial move. However he will simply shift towards whichever girl seems to be stronger at any moment.

Ultimately this will be bad for you and I agree that you should not even have his things there.

Maybe they should be dropped at his mom’s or ask her to come and get them.

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

hello, i have lots to tell you about your situation, im also having a special all my reading are $10 with no time limit. i give no false hope. :)