45 posts

who is the guy out there that’s meant for me? will this ever happen

over 10 years ago

hey, Sam =) contact me in chat =) =) =)

over 10 years ago
starz4lynn's photo

Starz4Lynn (starz4lynn)

375 posts

Hi Sam… I am a love and relationship expert.

Get those questions ready ! I suggest that you come into a reading with me prepared to take notes, as I am quite detailed in the information that I provide. I am also very fast when doing my readings, as spirit speaks to me I pass on this information quickly. I ask for nothing except your first name. No subject is taboo…my position is not to pass judgement, but rather to enlighten, guide, and deliver answers.

Blessings, Lynn

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI,

You are trying too hard to make someone feel for you,and need to kick back,relax,and then be patient in this endeavor. Let things happen in their own time and you will come out a winner.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
angelboo didn't upload a photo

sgal (angelboo)

41 posts

hi blue dragon, forgive me but i dont fancy anyone lol. i dont have my eye on anyone. my question was.. who is the guy that i am meant for? which implies i have no idea :)

over 10 years ago
hazelwaters's photo

hazelwaters

234 posts

my specialty is love and relationships and timeframes.

over 10 years ago
spiritspun's photo

Father Guidance (spiritspun)

82 posts

I am just a channel of divine information. I do my best to get out of the way of interpreting the message and it is partly up to you to understand what spirit is trying to convey to you and how to apply this guidance.

I can see that you have recently done some work when it comes to centering and grounding yourself. Also moving towards increasing your sense of self worth.

This is increasing your possibilities and WILL attract a passionate, manly man to your life.

The outcome card is the 6 of swords which is the getting away card.

We could take this as really truly moving away from your current frame of reference: which is what I refer to as the current cycle. This would mean that the man who is up and coming is NOT “the one.”

The other interpretation would be that you will move into a new sphere WITH this man.

It is up to your own soul to decide which rings truest.

over 10 years ago
angelboo didn't upload a photo

sgal (angelboo)

41 posts

hi spiritspun, thank you for the insight, so the next man i form a relationship will not be the ‘one’ as in marriage etc. i appreciate your honesty i truly do, it just means i will have lessons to grow from with this next up and coming new love