Love him so

over 10 years ago

Will my ex try to get back with me or am I never going to be happy

over 10 years ago

hey, Renny =) contact me in chat =) =) =)

over 10 years ago
starz4lynn's photo

Starz4Lynn (starz4lynn)

375 posts

Hello Renny,

I am an experienced love and relationship expert, and I would be happy to assist.

Get those questions ready ! I suggest that you come into a reading with me prepared to take notes, as I am quite detailed in the information that I provide. I am also very fast when doing my readings, as spirit speaks to me I pass on this information quickly. I ask for nothing except your first name. No subject is taboo…my position is not to pass judgement, but rather to enlighten, guide, and deliver answers.

Blessings, Lynn

over 10 years ago
online_psychic's photo

Angel Amariah (online_psychic)

266 posts

Hello Renny!

I would love to tell you more about it, I will tell you the truth; contact me I’m online

Blessings,

Angel Amariah

over 10 years ago
spiritspun's photo

Father Guidance (spiritspun)

82 posts

There is no solid foundation here and a tendency to gloss over serious deeper fractures in this relationship.

However the one thing you both have in common is the player/drama queen pattern.

If you were to get centered you might be able to find your true path. You might even find a common ground with this person you love.

I have a meditation technique that will help you start getting centered. This will help you experience what is really YOU and distinguish your own essence from the energies you have downloaded from others.

1. Take a slow deep breath while you count to 10. 2. Hold your breath for the same number of counts. 3. Exhale slowly to the count of 10. 4. Breath in very deeply again. 5. Tense up your whole body. 6. Rapidly let out all the air from your lungs and simultaneously release all of the tension. 7. Lovingly and quietly observe the breath coming and going like the waves coming and going at the beach. Note: You can vary the number of counts in this breathing exercise according to your natural comfort level.

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Renny,

You are allowing your happiness to be controled by others. I would need to read for you to see if your ex is going to return,but regardless if he is or not,basing your happiness on whether he does or not isnt helping you. Before worrying about his return,work on being happy with yourself…

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
hazelwaters's photo

hazelwaters

234 posts

my specialty is love and relationships and timeframes.

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

hello, i have lots to tell you about, im also having a special all my reading are $10 with no time limit. i give no false hope. :)