new relationship

over 10 years ago
tarna1978 didn't upload a photo

tarna1978

362 posts

I’ve been told I’ll meet a new guy soon. I’m wondering. When? Where? How will we meet?( work, online or..?) Maybe someone can pick up on a name or initials or anything on what he looks like ..etc. please real honest psychics..really no false hopes or info Thank you

over 10 years ago
readingsbyazul didn't upload a photo

Maurie Perez Mendez (readingsbyazul)

27 posts

In your past were you in a relationship with a younger man, or a man that was a bit less mature than you were personality wise? I’m picking up a bit of immaturity and very energetic/passionate vibe in the past. You felt like he was playing too many games with you, I see also that he was a flirt and this was what ultimately caused you two to separate/stop interacting with each other. If this resonates with you, feel free to come get a reading with me if you would like. Blessings xox Azul

over 10 years ago

tarna1978

362 posts

I can only think of one I had around 10 or so yrs ago. The guy was 5 yrs younger than me and also just turned 21 so yea..kinda immature. But I don’t recall any over flirting or anything…I called it off when he moved away and not someone i would want to get back together with ..so idk

over 10 years ago

tarna1978

362 posts

I can only think of one I had around 10 or so yrs ago. The guy was 5 yrs younger than me and also just turned 21 so yea..kinda immature. But I don’t recall any over flirting or anything…I called it off when he moved away and not someone i would want to get back together with ..so idk

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

hello, i have lots to tell you about, im also having a special all my reading are $10 with no time limit. i give no false hope. :)

over 10 years ago
psychicadvisorstar's photo

psychic star love and relat... (psychicadvisorstar)

45 posts

hi if you did not get your answers yet i would like to help you i am only 79 cents a min specal rate i see lots of changes over the next 3 months for u

over 10 years ago
psychicagate didn't upload a photo

PsychicAgate (psychicagate)

154 posts

Dear your are still waiting to your answer join me i will show you each and evry thing in your mind.if ther is new relation in new future i will show you that in your mind. Make your fate with the use of your mind powers. Regards…..........

over 10 years ago
advisorterra's photo

advisorterra

35 posts

Hello,

I specialize in uniting and reuniting lovers.

allow me to offer you the insight you are in need of.