Question about Primary Soul Mates

over 10 years ago

Is it possible to get this information from birth data? I have recognized someone I know from at least three other lives and am sure the spiritual history is true.

I feel he is my primary soul mate… I will be most grateful for any insight. Blessings to you for your seeing, all who answer. His name is Sean and his dob 04-17-1959, mine is Pamela, 02-17-1962.

If there is someone who feels a strong response I would like to speak with you. :) Blessings.

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

hello, i have lots to tell you about, im also having a special all my reading are $10 with no time limit. i give no false hope. :)

over 10 years ago

Hey, Pam =), contact me in chat, I’m online =)

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Hello Pamela, I do get that you feel a strong connection. If you want more information. I think you both need to communicate more often. Blessings

over 10 years ago
icks13 didn't upload a photo

Atropos (icks13)

64 posts

North and South nodes are differents for both of you, moreover for what you are looking for with astrology, an astrologist need also birthplace, timezone and time to compare the charts.

over 10 years ago
psychicagate didn't upload a photo

PsychicAgate (psychicagate)

154 posts

Dear, The information you give here not complete I have need more information to match you stars so plz join me and i will give you the true reading that is very help full to you. Regards.

over 10 years ago
achharya_jaydev_55 didn't upload a photo

Achharya Jaydev (achharya_jaydev_55)

190 posts

Hello Pamela. I will predict you perfect future about your soul mate and relativity from Ancient INdian Astrology and secret of planets.. please message me date of birth.. time of birth and place of birth also.. contact me live chat… (first message me birth detail, though i prepare your chart and save time too )