Reason for coming back?

over 10 years ago
mandi22's photo

Amanda (mandi22)

70 posts

ok im getting some signs my ex “S” is coming back BUT… is he coming back to give our love a 2nd try? or he just wants to be friends and nothing more?

over 10 years ago
psychickelly19 didn't upload a photo

psychic_advisor (psychickelly19)

4 posts

im seeing alot to tell you about him and you together.. chat with me for reading with truth and answers no sugar coating.. i will help you..

over 10 years ago
psychicagate didn't upload a photo

PsychicAgate (psychicagate)

154 posts

Dear mandi Join me i will tell you what is his feelings now and what is Actual in his mind,i will guide you how can you itself find out he is good for you or not. i have need your ex name and mother name and three number between 1-14 and the and same thing form your side. Make your Fate with your mind. Regards.

over 10 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

Hi I can help you I can tell you what to except from him.

over 10 years ago

possible yes on the fresh start for love , but be careful and trust your instincts.

if it seems to good to be true , it probably is !

over 10 years ago
advisorterra's photo

advisorterra

35 posts

Hello,

I specialize in uniting and reuniting lovers/soulmates.

Please allow me to offer you the insight you are in need of.

over 10 years ago
starz4lynn's photo

Starz4Lynn (starz4lynn)

375 posts

Hello Joanna,

I am a love and relationship expert and I can help you.

Get those questions ready ! I suggest that you come into a reading with me prepared to take notes, as I am quite detailed in the information that I provide. I am also very fast when doing my readings, as spirit speaks to me I pass on this information quickly. I ask for nothing except your first name. No subject is taboo…my position is not to pass judgement, but rather to enlighten, guide, and deliver answers.

Blessings, Lynn

over 10 years ago
mandi22's photo

Amanda (mandi22)

70 posts

idk but im just getting this paranoid feeling that he might just wanna be friends and nothing more. If thats the case then i dont want anything to do with him. I just cant be friends with someone i was madly in love with and really wanted to marry him. Being friends with him wont happen, im scared he might be thinking that.