will he re connect

over 10 years ago
snowbud didn't upload a photo

snowbud

38 posts

so can anyone see if S will reconnect with me on some level, at some point? Ive been told by many he will…will he try and re enter my life? apologise?

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI,

If you would like a reading and are ready for what wil happen and not just what you want to happen, I am online now and would be glad to look into this for you!

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 10 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

Hi there ,Yes I can tell you when this will happen, I can also tell you about the reconnecting.

I am online and will be for rest of this day call me whenever you are ready I can see there be a lot to talk about.

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Hello Dear One, I believe this S your speaking about I feel their energy being far away from you. Is like you may of pushed them away. If you seek more in-depth detail about this. You can contact me. Blessings

over 10 years ago
snowbud didn't upload a photo

snowbud

38 posts

Hi Robin and Ashley; problem connecting to any advisors so have just contacted Jennifer with this. What did u see Robin, that he will try and contact me? And you Ashley, u saw this too?

over 10 years ago

I’m on chat, =)

any time =)

over 10 years ago
psychicreaderhannah didn't upload a photo

Adviser Hannah (psychicreaderhannah)

670 posts

hello, i have lots to tell you about, im also having a special all my reading are $10 with no time limit. i give no false hope. :)

over 10 years ago
psychicagate didn't upload a photo

PsychicAgate (psychicagate)

154 posts

Dear snowbud if you still not have the answer of your question join me i will guide you and tell you each and every thing when and how you S reconnect with you. Regards…...........

over 10 years ago
hazelwaters's photo

hazelwaters

234 posts

hello my specialty is love and relationships and timeframes.

-Hazel Waters

over 10 years ago
advisorterra's photo

advisorterra

35 posts

Hello,

I specialize in uniting and reuniting lovers.

allow me to offer you the insight you are in need of.